Chapter 7-Recovering?

[Jimin POV]

Jungkook...

"GET OUT! ALL OF YOU!" I yelled through tears, gesturing for the others to exit the ward.

They looked at me with apologetic eyes and reluctantly left me knelt beside Jungkook, holding his freezing hand.

"J-jungkook... I-I know you can't h-hear me b-but I'm so s-sorry..." I choked, "I-I sh-shouldn't h-have le-left yo-you alone."

I buried my head into the side of his stomach and sobbed.

Beep...Beep...Beep...

The familiar slow and steady beats started up again as I felt the warmth return to his hand.

"H-h-hyung..." A soft whisper next to my ear sent me into a state of shock.

"Y-you're ali-alive!" I tightened my grip on his hand, resisting the urge to pounce on him and hug him as tight as I can.

I immediately clicked on the red button to call for the doctor.

"I'm sorry for your lo..." The doctor looked up, seemingly surprised that Jungkook was awake.

"Oh! You're awake!" He started, a little confused, "We'll just run some tests first."

I smiled at the doctor and turned back to Jungkook, quickly placing a peck on his forehead. He giggled, making me smile.

I unwillingly let go of his hand and headed outside, where the others were breaking down slowly.

"Jimin I'm so sorry I didn't mean to kill Jungkook..." Taehyung started, but I cut him off.

"He's awake."

.
.
.
[Jungkook POV]

Walking down the dark and long hallway, I finally saw light at the end. I ran towards it, being the only light I have seen in a couple hours.

In front of me were two doors, shining as bright as the sun. I slowly pushed them open, unsure of what was behind them. A familiar frail, grey haired lady had her back turned to me, staring off into the light. Wait...

"Granny...?" I blinked twice to make sure she was real.
She turned around.

"GRANDMA!"

I ran to her and hugged her as tight as I could.
I heard her chuckle lightly before pulling me away.

"Why are you here?" She asked, searching my face for any signs of pain.

"I...killed myself..." I mumbled, looking down and fidgeting with my fingers.

"Kook-ah why?" She started, "I know your hyungs have been bad to you, I heard everything you told me. But what would your mother think if she found out her son killed himself? And doesn't that Jimin person love you?"

I began to rethink my decision. What have I done?

"You still have time. Fight for your life."