Chapter 4-I'll ignore you too

[Author POV]

Over the next few days, Jungkook became more distant and mostly kept to himself. Every night, he would go down to the kitchen to take painkillers then head to sleep.

Jungkook stopped talking to his hyungs, usually only giving one word answers if asked anything.

Jin caught on and thought there might be a chance that there's something wrong with Jungkook.

However, still believing Jungkook was faking this whole ordeal, Jin brushed it off and returned to doing whatever for the members.

Jungkook skipped all his meals, at most he would drink a cup of milk but that's it. His ribs were poking out and he lost all his muscles.

From the strong and healthy bunny he was, he became weak and distant.

Jungkook almost never leaves his room, and if ever he is always heading outside.

[Jin POV]

I saw Jungkook head out of the dorm, again. I wonder what he's doing out there...Aish, I don't bother to check. Do what he wants, I don't care.

"Namjoon-ah! Come here!"

"Yes?" A smiley Namjoon came running down the stairs.

"Jungkook keeps leaving the dorm and coming back late at night. Should I follow him?"

"Jin-hyung are you seriously worried for that brat? Remember what we discussed?!"

<Flashback>

"Guys don't you think Jungkook's being too clingy recently?" Jimin faced all his members with a I'm-serious-don't-mess-with-me face.

"Yeah. He keeps bugging me to play with him and complains of being lonely." Taehyung
added, sitting next to Jimin on the couch.

"Where even is he now?"

Namjoon shrugged his shoulders, "Probably at the dance studio."

"Maybe we should teach him a lesson to not be so fucking clingy" Jimin huffed, crossing his arms and lips into a cute pout.

"Yeah. Let's stop babying him"

<Flashback Ends>

"Okay Namjoon-ah."

[Jungkook POV]

I headed out again. I do this every night, but I don't just go out to get fresh air and escape from my hyungs.

I walked down the familiar street, hidden behind my mask and hood. I turned into a small park-like place – the graveyard.
I walked down to find a particular grave, careful not to step on others.

"Here it is..." I mumbled to myself as I bent down and ran my hand over the stone.

"Granny...I miss you..."I whispered, letting his tears fall. "My hyungs have been treating me badly...Please help me..." I let out more tears as I recalled everything they did to me.