Chapter 4.5-Prank gone wrong

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
May include topics such as self-harm, suicidal thoughts and eating disorders. Please beware before continuing.

This is "Chapter 4.5" cuz this Chapter wasn't planned, the idea just came to me. (Yes I plan out all my stories on Word lol)

[Jimin POV]

"Hey Jimin-hyung"
I heard a whisper behind me.
"What Tae?"
"You wanna prank Jungkook?"
.
.
.
[Jungkook POV]

Taehyung came to my room to give me a glass of milk to drink. He said it was because he "felt bad" and "thought I should at least drink something other than water".

As he left, I couldn't help but notice the sly grin on his face. What was he up to again?

Shrugging it off, I gulped down the glass of milk. It smelt strange but I brushed it off. The milk made me realise how hungry I actually was and how long I haven't eaten.

But I'm still fat.

Suddenly, a wave of pain struck my skull and it sent me into unconsciousness.

[Taehyung POV]

I left Jungkook's room, as happy as ever. That brat will learn his lesson. Ha...

"Yah Taehyung ah!"

Jin hyung's voice shook me out of my thoughts
"Yea?"

"Where'd the expired milk go? I was going to throw it out today!"

I tensed and began panicking. What do I say?

Jin hates Jungkook yea, but Jin would kill me if I told him I made Jungkook suffer with food poisoning!

"I-I threw it o-out fo-for you!"

Jin simply replied with an "okay" and told everyone that he was going out to buy more groceries.

I stood at the staircase, watching the front door close. Through the window, I saw Jin hyung getting into his car and driving off. Okay, he's gone now. Time to see what Jungkook's doing. I rubbed my hands together with an evil grin.

"Jimin! Come!"

I knocked on Jimin's door, waiting for a reply.
A muffled "Coming!" was heard from the other side of the door, which opened seconds later.

[Jimin POV]

<A/N: It keeps switching between Jimin and Tae I'm sorry 😂 >

I entered Jungkook's room to see him knocked out, back leaning on the side of his bed.

"YAH JUNGKOOK AH WAKE UP!"

...no movement

Believe it or not, I started to panic.

I shook him violently before I finally saw his eyelashes fluttering open.

[Jungkook POV]