Chapter 5- I don't want to live anymore

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
May include topics such as self-harm, suicidal thoughts and eating disorders. Please beware before continuing.

Hey it's A/N. So I know I said I would post like yesterday but school was being an ass so I couldn't find time to write a whole chapter.

[Jimin POV]

I opened my eyes to see Jungkook asleep peacefully in my arms. I smiled as I saw that he still had the hot water bottle tightly pressed against his stomach. I carefully removed my arm from under him, trying not to wake him up.

I entered the bathroom and took a quick shower. After changing into my practice clothes, I wrote a note telling Jungkook I'll be home soon.

I headed downstairs and saw my hyungs sitting in the kitchen together. Their intense stares made my blood run cold.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asked in a harsh tone.

"Practice room." I paused, putting on my shoes, "Why?"

"Whatever."

As I unlocked the door, I looked back and gave them my cold stare. They always told me they were afraid of me when I glared at them.
"And if you dare lay a finger on Jungkook, I'll be coming for you."

[Jungkook POV]

I woke up, missing the warmth that I had felt throughout the night. Did Jimin change his mind? Please no..

I noticed a slip of paper on the bedside table. Curious, I picked it up.

'Hey Jungkook, you're probably wondering where I am. I'm at the practice room trying to perfect my choreography.

Don't worry, I warned the others about what would happen if they tried to hurt you. If anything happens, call me.
Okay Gguk? - Jimin'

I smiled, knowing he still cares for me. I folded up the paper and kept it in the drawer. I put away the hot water bottle, which surprisingly really helped to soothe my stomach.

I headed into the bathroom to smell the familiar strawberry scented shampoo Jimin always uses. I breathed in the comforting scent and took a warm shower. I then changed into a blue hoodie and a pair of black pants.

I inhaled, then exhaled, getting ready to meet the others downstairs. I could hear their uncontrolled laughter and Jin hyung telling them his famous dad jokes.

I sighed, putting my hood on and stuffing my hands into the pockets of my hoodie. I exited my room. My footsteps must've caught their attention as the laughter stopped. I looked down the entire way, though I could feel their eyes all on me.

"Faggot. WHAT DID YOU DO TO JIMIN HUH?!"

Taehyung suddenly jerked me back by grabbing my hoodie and pulling it towards him.

"Probably one of his stupid tricks that triggered Jimin's soft spot for him" Hoseok hyung scoffed.

I ignored them all, just went to the kitchen to grab an apple.