Chapter 9- I still don't feel good enough

[A/N: I'm finally uploading another chapter :) I'm sorry for the incredibly long wait, but just bare with me, my exams end October 7th 😁]

[Jungkook POV]

They still hate you.

They're caring for you out of pity.

They're doing this to keep up their good reputation.

They really don't care.

"Here I am, once again,
Torn into pieces
Can't deny it, can't pretend
Just thought you were the one."

I sung softly as I climbed up onto the window ledge and looked down.
[A/N: Can you identify the song? 🙂]

I recognised the long drop as the same one I fell down a few weeks ago.

Maybe a month. I don't even know anymore.

I looked out into the horizon and then back at the door of my room.

The past few weeks were torture. Having the urge to slice the flesh off my bones but everyone was keeping an eye on me 24/7.

The only times when I was really alone was in the evenings, like now.

Usually I'd take anti-depressants to make me sleep so I couldn't cut or suicide, but I chose not to. Just for today.

That seemed to be a bad decision as my thoughts yet again overwhelmed me and I am back here.

I sat down on the window ledge, letting my feet dangle off the side. My hands gripped the ledge tightly as I took a deep breath.

I was about to let go when I remembered what my Grandma told me in...heaven?

"I know your hyungs have been bad to you, I heard everything you told me. But what would your mother think if she found out her son killed himself? And doesn't that Jimin person love you?"

My hesitation gave my hyungs time. Time to find me.

"Jungkook!"
"Get off there!"
"Come back down please!"

[Jin POV]
The six of us sat in the living room, talking and conversing about random things when I suddenly got a really bad feeling in my gut.

I don't know why, but something didn't feel right.

"Hey guys, I think we should check on Jungkook."

The rest of them looked at me confused, wondering why I suddenly brought up the maknae.

"He should be sleeping, hyung. He takes his anti-depressants at 5pm, remember?" Jimin reminded me, though it didn't help ease the growing feeling in my stomach.

"No. Something's not right."

I stood up, Namjoon following me. Soon enough, everyone stood up and we headed towards Jungkook's room.

The closer we got, the worse the feeling became. Before I knew it, I opened the door and saw Jungkook sitting on his window ledge, contemplating whether to jump or not.