Chapter 8- Nothing's working

[Author POV]

Jungkook began going to a therapist once every fortnight, and his therapist was seeing improvements as the weeks go by. In reality, it wasn't helping him at all.

The maknae was still distant towards his hyungs; it had been forever since they heard his cheerful voice.

When asked a question he would just nod, shrug his shoulders or say something simple in a monotone voice.

No more cheerful bunny bouncing off the walls with his endless energy.

As for Jungkook, he still felt isolated. Like no one was there. He felt stuck in his own body. He wasn't controlling himself. The only time where he would feel free from the chains of regret and pain was during practice.

Each step was powerful and full of emotion–until the music stops. He just returns to his emotionless state and leaves without sparing the others even a glance.

"Hyung I'm worried about Kook," Taehyung was the first to voice out his thoughts, though it was clear everyone felt the same.

"Me too. He doesn't talk anymore."

"When was the last time I heard his voice?"

"I really don't k-"

"Dinner's ready!" Jin's voice echoed from the kitchen halfway through their discussion.

"Jimin go get Jungkook."

Jimin was now the only one that could get Jungkook to eat. If anyone else tried, they would either get shoved out of the room and a door in their face, or get yelled at by their maknae.

Usually they wouldn't let him disrespect them like that, but the regret that overcame them from his actions prevented them from doing so.

Despite being the only one to convince Jungkook to do...anything, sometimes Jimin did have his failures–those were the days that you did not want to mess with the maknae.

Even if he did eat, though, he would just eat one or two spoons of the food and leave–mainly due to the fact that the first time they forced him to eat a whole bowl of food he threw up everything, being so used to eating nothing everyday.

Bang PD nim, being himself, caught onto the situation very quickly. He decided that he wouldn't stress them out even more and released an official statement to tell ARMYs that all concerts will be cancelled until further notice.
ARMY being ARMY, exploded Twitter that same day.
Some made theories, some were bombing them with random questions, some were asking others to calm down—and literally just being the insane fanbase they were.

"Oh my god what happened to BTS?"
"Yah guys calm down and stay out of their privacy!"
"@BTS_twt are you okay?!"
.
.
.
[Jungkook POV]

I don't see what's the point of going to therapy. It doesn't even help!

I wish I had just let myself go. I was so close! In fact, I was already there! Why did I turn back to this torture?

The torture of isolating myself in my room everyday, constantly scared of what's out there. Afraid of being hurt. Every time I exit my room, I feel a wave of insecurity wash over me...