Chapter 16 - Healing¿

[Author POV]
Months. Healing took months. Panic attacks, degrading thoughts, anger bursts, spacey days...his hyungs stayed with him through it all.
Jungkook swore that if his hyungs hadn't been there with him, it would've taken years.
To be fair, he wasn't completely healed. I mean, I don't think it's possible to completely heal a mental illness...is it?
.
.
.
[Jungkook POV]

"We will be having a concert in Seoul next week.." Namjoon hyung announced with a grin on his face. I almost yelled in joy.

"A concert?! No way!" I asked, ecstatic about finally meeting ARMY after so long.

"Hitman Bang said that we could have a concert since now Jungkook is mentally stable again,"

Namjoon smiled, "But he reminded me to tell Jungkook to not push himself too hard.." he gave me a side glance and I smiled sheepishly.
.
.
[Time skip: The Concert Day]

It felt weird, but good. It had been months since we had a concert, and we practiced our line-up the day before.

Thankfully, my muscle memory helped me out a lot.

When I first stepped onto the stage for Not Today, my heart burst with joy at the sight of almost 30,000 ARMY cheering for us, waving their ARMY Bombs in the air and hyping us up.

The fresh air caressed my face as the music started up.

"All the underdogs in the world
A day may come when we lose
But it is not today...Today we fight!" Namjoon-hyung began as we got ready to start the choreography for Yoongi-hyung's part.
.
.
.
[I'm lazy so.. TIME SKIP]

We had done Not Today, DNA, Spring Day, Anpanman, Love Maze, Dimple, Baepsae and all our solo songs.

It had long gone dark out, but the energy in the stadium never ceased.

It was the time for us to talk to ARMY.

"Anneyong ARMY!!" Jin hyung started, sending a flying kiss to the audience. "It's been months since we last saw you, and all seven of us are so excited to meet you all again!" 

"The reason for our absence will be shared later on..." He looked down at the floor but then back up and smiled, "but it is quite personal so we would appreciate it if you don't film that part.."

Of course we knew there would still be cameras in our faces while we talked, but at least there would be less of that out there.

My hyungs talked one by one and it was finally my turn.

"ARMY~" I smiled at the beautiful purple ocean that we have created with our blood, sweat and tears..."Thank you for coming today..." I teared up slightly, "This will be difficult for me to talk about but I felt that you should know..."

I felt Taehyung and Jimin stand beside me, their hands on my back and shoulders..

"I was...in a dark place for the past few months due to a personal problem..." I felt hot tears roll down my tears and ARMY cheer me on..."It got...pretty bad.."
"But I'm healing, with my hyungs' help"

"Jungkook-ssi is still healing from this mental illness, so please treat him well!"

I felt a tug on the side of my long sleeved shirt and I looked at Tae.

"Everyone!" Tae looked at me, "Do you realise Jungkook is the only one wearing a long-sleeved shirt?"

Jimin realised what Tae was gonna do and moved his mic away, "Tae!"

I smiled as an "its okay" to both of them as Tae tugged on my sleeve, ARMY waiting in anticipation.

He slowly rolled it up, revealing the countless scars that I made on myself in my dark times.

ARMY gasped, some began to cry.

Their idol had been near death and they didn't even know it.

I didn't notice that I began to sob, as Tae rolled my sleeve back down and gave me a tight back hug.

"Jungkook-ssi saranghae!" Someone yelled, starting the chain. One by one, ARMY began to yell together and I couldn't explain how thankful I was for a fanbase like them.

I bowed countless times as I continued to let tears roll down my face. My hyungs approached me and we fell into a group hug, my hyungs comforting me one by one.

ARMY "uwu"ed at the sight and cheered loudly.

We did our ending song, "Answer: Love Myself" which was really fitting for the situation at the moment...

"You've shown me I have reasons, I should love myself~"

"I'm learning how to love myself~"

My hyungs had brought me into the darkness but they tried even harder to pull me back out. And I'm thankful for that. It doesn't matter who had done it in the first place...it matters who cares in the end.
.
.
.
As the fireworks began to fly gracefully into the sky, we reluctantly left the stage. I watched the fireworks from backstage and realised that while watching the fireworks ARMY had been doing the fan chant.

"Kim Namjoon! Kim SeokJin! Min Yoongi! Jung Hoseok! Park Jimin! Kim Taehyung! Jeon Jungkook! BTS!!"

I sighed, then smiled.

You Never Walk Alone.

.
.
.
Chapter 15 End
Word Count: 948

[A/N: Hey yall this upload is a little late cuz I started last night (Sunday) cuz I had to entertain sum guests in the afternoon, but I needed to sleep since I have school today (Monday) so yea. Don't worry guys, this isn't the end! The book is ending, but I plan a sequel.
Thanks for all the support so far, 4K reads! I can't believe it. Thank you guys so much, I'll practice producing higher quality fanfictions in a shorter amount of time! ]