Prolouge

[Author POV]

Just when everything seemed back to normal, something else took their chance. Or rather...Someone.
.
.
.
After the concert, Jungkook finally felt free.

 Like a heavy burden had finally been lifted off his shoulders. The painful hand of depression finally gone from his chest, allowing him to breathe.

His hyungs had noticed how much happier he was after the concert, and knew that they had made a good decision.

Despite the extreme exhaustion and the longing to just crash into bed, the boys decided to watch a movie to celebrate, and I quote, "The return of Jungkookie". 

Of course, they let Jungkook pick the movie — and no, it was not Iron Man, surprisingly. 

Some members were willing to let Jungkook play Iron Man on repeat for the whole night when they saw the movie he had picked. Particularly Jin, Hoseok and Jimin.

Jungkook picked IT Chapter 2.

.
.
.
The night of terrified screams and joyful laughter had ended as soon as it arrived. They would be lying if they said they didn't enjoy themselves last night. 

Jungkook was the first to wake up — or so he thought. He soon realised that he had fallen asleep halfway through the movie! 

He came to his senses and the sweet aroma of fresh batter flew into the living room, as if inviting him over to the kitchen.

"Jin hyung?"

Jin turned around and smiled at him. 

"I'm making pancakes for all of you. Can you please wake them up and get them to have a bath before breakfast?"

Jungkook nodded and headed back to the living room after watching Jin successfully flip a pancake.

Jungkook woke the rest of the members up and took a quick shower before heading back downstairs. 

Jin cooed when he saw Jungkook, who was dressed in an oversized hoodie — which he was guessing was his — with a pair of pyjama pants. He looked as ready to cuddle up in bed and sleep as to go out for a sleepover at who-knows-where.

One by one, everyone began to shuffle into the kitchen while Jin handed out the food.

"Eat up!"

During breakfast, Jungkook had made the worst mistake possible.

He went onto Twitter the day after a concert.

He hadn't known it at the time, but he just wanted to see who ARMY had been saying about him since they had gotten a hiatus.

 He felt bad for completely shutting himself off from them, other than the occasional V Lives to get his mind off of degrading thoughts.

Before scrolling through the endless blackhole of Twitter, he took a group selfie with the others and posted it with the caption:

"Hi ARMY! Thank you for coming to see us yesterday! Have you been eating and sleeping well? 💜💜
#JUNGKOOK"

He quickly pressed the "post" button before going back to the home page and mindlessly scrolling through.

He saw many ARMYs commenting that they were worried about him and would support him no matter what after they saw his speech during the concert. It warmed Jungkook's heart to know that his fans will always be there for him, just like family.

However, he soon scrolled to the dark side.

He first saw a comment on a post with photos of himself crying and explaining everything to ARMY, obviously posted by a hater, with the caption "You call this bulletproof?"

Of course, Jungkook being Jungkook, immediately went to the comments. He saw many ARMY protecting him and defending for him and BTS, but there were many comments like:

"Ikr, they don't even live up to their name."

"Bangtan Sonyeondan? More like Bangtan Cry Babies!"

"Dammit, I wish he had actually died. Then we'll just have to deal with 6 instead of 7."

[A/N: omg it hurt to write that 😭 IM SORRY KOO BORAHAE 💜]

He bit his lip, continuing to scroll through the hate comments and completely ignoring the fact that everyone had finished their food except him.

"Kook!"

His head shot up, eyes meeting the ones of his concerned hyungs.

"Are you okay? You suddenly just dropped your fork and wouldn't reply us at all."

Jungkook nodded, "Yea, I'm fine. Sorry, I was just looking at ARMYs comments on Twitter."

He quickly found a positive comment and showed it to them with the best smile he could manage.

"See?"

His hyungs smiled, reading the heartwarming message from the ARMY.

"To BTS,
I don't care how old you are, how good your singing or rap is, how you look, or your mistakes. Thank you for coming into my life and brightening it up in my darkest times. Jungkook-ssi, I know what you're going through, and I know that many ARMYs do as well. Please know that we are all here for you and will support you and your hyungs till the end of time! Fighting!!! ✊🏻💜"

They hadn't realised the tight smile Jungkook was giving them.

Prologue End
Word Count: 914

[A/N: AHHHH IT'S THE END OF THE BOOK!

Thank you all for so much support on this book! I hadn't expect it to gain so much attention.
Don't worry guys! THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL TO THIS BOOK.

Please be patient with me as I will be going to a new school in 2021, and will need to adapt to my new life.

I promise that I will get at least the first two chapters of the next book out by the end of January 2021. Thank you for your patience and support! 💜]