Chapter 11- Déjà Vu¿

DUDE ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE DYNAMITE DROPPED BUT I STILL CANT GET OVER IT
IT TOPPED THE BILLBOARD CHART ON JK'S BDAY LIKE DUDE THAT IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER

Let's get it~
Oh yea I didn't mention this cuz I sucked, but Jimin decided to help Jungkook from the beginning cuz he felt bad for the prank and stuff- actually that doesn't make sense never mind ignore that
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

[Jungkook POV]

I woke up in cold sweat the next day. It felt as if I was laying in a bed that was in the middle of Antarctica, and the AC wasn't even on.

Just then, I realised it had been particularly difficult to breathe. My throat burned and my brain felt as if it was about to explode. Not to mention that my stomach was killing me.
Then it hit.

Great. I was too busy worrying about my fu*king hyungs that I had completely forgotten about my illness from the start.

Why didn't the hospital cure- oh right, I was dying.

[A/N: No shit Sherlock-]

I groaned, flipping my sore being over onto my side.

Curling up in a ball, I wrapped my arms around my churning stomach, in hopes of the pain easing soon.

[Author POV]

"Yah Jimin-ssi can you go get Jungkook up?"

"Why me? Why can't like...Jin hyung do it?"

Namjoon sighed, knowing Jimin hasn't grasped onto the fact that Jungkook still hates them.

"He probably still hates us. You're the only one he actually trusts at this point."

[Jimin POV]

I quietly stepped up the staircase and knocked on the door, receiving no response.

I crack the door open to see a bunny ball under about 5 blankets. It was hard to notice, but if you look carefully that pile is "vibrating".

"Kook?"

I only received a groan of annoyance
I lifted the blankets and softly gasped.

Jungkook's face was deathly pale, he was covered in a layer of sweat and his arms were secured around his abdomen.

I lifted a hand to his forehead and hissed at the heat radiating off of him.

"H-hyung.." Jungkook called out to me in his hoarse voice, which I immediately responded to.

"I need to get Jin hyung. Do you think you can wait for a couple minutes?" I replied, fumbling around with the thermometer.

"N-no...I don't want them to t-take care o-of me.."

It took some persuading but I managed to get Jungkook to agree for the rest of them to take care of them, because I don't think I can deal with it alone.

As I prepared the thermometer, I heard the sheets move around but I didn't think much of it. After disinfecting the thermometer (because truth is, we haven't had someone sick in 6 months) I turned around to see Jungkook booking it out of the room towards the bathroom. I quickly wrapped the thermometer in a tissue and followed.
.
.
.
Loud splashes of liquid and painful retches could be heard coming from the closed door.