Boyf riends- Two player game

~Michael's POV~
Me and Jeremy have been dating for 4 years, and I am ready to ask the question. I need this to be perfect. I am going to propose at a convention, while we are on stage presenting how to beat level 9 of AOTD. I got a ring that is all black with a red pixilated heart made of gemstones that says player 2 in it. I am doing this for the love of my life, Jeremiah Heere.

*time skip to the day of the convention*
~Michael's POV~
Today is the day. We are getting ready to go to the convention. Luckily, our presentation is late in the day so I have time to prepare. I am excited, and nervous at the same time. I get into my red hoodie that I wear every day. I had already put the ring in the pocket of my hoodie the night before.

~Jeremy's POV~
Michael has been acting really sketchy recently. Like, taking me out to dinner like, every day. I'm not complaining, I mean, he is my favorite person, but it's just a little weird. Not like him. He seems really nervous today. "Hey, Michael, is anything going on? You've been acting strange recently..."

~Michael's POV~
Fuck. He's onto me. "N-nope! Everything's fine heh..." I sound like the biggest liar history has ever seen. "You sure? You don't seem ok... remember, you can tell me anything Micha-" he knows something is up. "Eh- it's nothing..." suuuure Michael. Your gonna have to convince yourself before you can convince anyone else that it's nothing. "Well... uhm we better get going!" I grab Jeremy's hand and he gives me a kiss on the cheek "Ok, whatever you say Micha-" I walk him to the car and we get in. It's a long drive ahead of us.

~Jeremy's POV~
Something is definitely up. He is super nervous when we get out of the car when we arrive. I take his hand and intertwine our fingers. His hands are sweaty. "Just know, I love you, Michael." "Y-yeah, I know" I walk him into the convention and it seems like all of the nervousness that Michael had before is gone, and has been replaced by awe. I feel like a weight has been lifted off of me.

~Michael's POV~
I stand admiring the convention. It's so cool! There are all different stands everywhere. I spot the AOTD stand and pull Jeremy with me too go see it. "Jer look!" I practically scream. "Woah." There is a board set up showing app of the people presenting for AOTD today and we are up there. Thinking about it makes me nervous. That's when I propose. What if he says no? What if he breaks up with me on stage? What if- what if he just walks off stage...

~Jeremy's POV~
Michael gets nervous again when he sees us up on the board. "Are you nervous about presenting?" "Yeah, I guess" I squeeze his hand. "It's ok, I'm here." I look at him and smile.
We walk around the convention until it is time for us to present.

~Michael's POV~
There is no turning back now. I'm going to do it. I get on stage with my hand in Jeremy's. We go and sit down and begin presenting. "And that's how you beat level 9 of AOTD!" Jeremy says confidently. "Oh and one more thing..." I say, my heart pounding in my chest. I grab the ring out of my hoodie pocket and get down on one knee... "Jeremiah Heere, will you be my player two?" I open the ring box to reveal the ring. The crowd is silent. Jeremy stands up.

~Jeremy's POV~
Michael. Just. Proposed. To. Me. I stand up and start crying happy tears. I nod my head with my hands over my mouth and hug Michael. The crowd erupts with cheers and claps. I'm crying on Michael's shoulder, and when I finally get off of him, hes crying too. I put my hand out and he places the ring around my finger, stands up, and gives me a quick kiss on the lips. I look in the crowd to see my dad, and Michael's moms, Christine, Jenna, Brooke, Chloe, Jake, Rich, Evan, Connor, Alana, Zoe, and even Jared, all in tears. I give Michael a ginormous hug while saying "I love you so much Michael, so so so so so so so much..." everyone in the crowd starts taking pictures all the while still cheering loud. I can finally be with Michael for the rest of my life. My favorite person.

Word count:772