Boyf reinds- Jeremy's secret (i swear its not smut-)

A/N: this idea kinda just popped into my head while I has listening to Melanie Martinez so- your welcome?
Jeremy's POV
"Riding down, riding down, my hand on your seat the whole way round'"
I sang along to her amazing voice with my mediocre voice
"I carry band-aids on me now, for when your soft hands hit the jagged ground"
Melanie Martinez is my favorite artist, but I feel a need to hide it from Michael. What if he thinks I'm weird?
"Wheels aren't even touching the ground"
I love this song-
"Scared to take them off but they're so worn down."
I know all the lyrics by heart-
"Promise I won't push you straight to the dirt, if you promise me you'll take them off- first"
Ooh here comes the best part!
Michael's POV
I had come to Jeremy's house to surprise him with slushies, but when I opened the door, Jeremy didn't come running over. I could hear music coming from upstairs so I went to investigate. I realized the sound was coming from Jeremy's room and so I cracked the door open just a smidge to hear what he was listening to.
"I love everything you do, when you call me fucking dumb for the stupid shit I do, I wanna ride my bike with you, fully undressed no training wheels left for youuu- I'll pull them off for youuuu~" I was amazed at how well Jeremy could sing. I kept listening. "I love everything you do, when you call me fucking dumb for the stupid shit I do, I wanna ride my bike with you, fully undressed no training wheels left for youuu- I'll pull them off for youuu~" I assume this is the chorus. All I could think was how beautiful Jeremy's voice is and how I'm so lucky to have him be my player 2...
Jeremy's POV
"Letting go, letting go,"
I'm thinking of Michael while I sing this- but if he heard me singing I would be so embarrassed!
"Telling you things you already know"
I feel like I'm being watched- oh well, probably just a weird feeling.
"I explode, I explode,"
I close my eyes and just enjoy the song-
"Asking you where you want us to go,"
My voice melts into hers and I feel amazing.
"You've been riding two wheelers all your life,"
Here comes the part that really makes me think about Michael-
"It's not like I'm asking to be your wife."
If only I could be his 'wife'....husband-
"I wanna make you mine, but that's hard to say"
Yeah- relatable- I could never propose to Michael.
"Is this coming off in the cheesy way?"
I bet if I even tried to sing this song for Michael it would be so cheesy-
"I love everything you do, when you call me fucking dumb for the stupid shit I do,"
Ah yes, all of the times Michael has (playfully) called me a dumbass!
"Wanna ride my bike with you,"
That sounds fun
"Fully undressed, no training wheels left for youuu"
Yeah- how about n o .
"I'll pull them off for youuuu~"
...
"I love everything you do, when you call me fucking dumb for the stupid shit I do, wanna ride my bike with you, fully undressed, no training wheels left for youuu~ I'll pull them off for yooouu~"
"Hey Jer- you have a really good voice!" Oh shit- I turn around and face Michael with a face of shock, I had forgotten I was also wearing makeup- shit- he's gonna think I'm crazy. "I-I'm sorry!" Now I'm crying- hiding my face in my hands... Michael comes over and sits with me on the floor of my room. "Why are you sorry?" He- doesn't think I'm insane? "Because I listen to girls music! And wear makeup! And- and- that's not normal!" I'm not normal... "And you think I care? If anything I you to tell me about the things you enjoy so I can enjoy them with you!" Wow- he really cares about me! I mean I didn't doubt that- I just thought he might make fun to me for it. "So, who made the song you where singing?" I was ready to gush about her, but I had to hold back. "Oh! Her name is Melanie Martinez!" Michael looked like he wanted to hear more. "How long have you liked her music for?" Too long- "3 years.."   "And you never told me?"   "Y-yeah..."   "I'm taking you to one of her concerts and you can't stop me!"   "Nooo- don't waste your money on me!" I don't deserve Michael- "It's not a waste if it makes you happy!" Michael smiles. God, he's so adorable. "Fiiiiine- I'll let you."

We do end up going to one of her concerts and it's an amazing day.