Boyf riends- Jeremy's diary

Third person POV
Michael was over at Jeremy's house, and they were just chilling, being best friends. Nothing more. "Hey, I'll be right back, okay?" Jeremy says and stands up. "Okay!" Michael nods. Jeremy leaves the room and Michael sighs. "Welp, now I'm alone with my own thoughts." He says to himself. He shifts a little and feels something hard. "The fuck...?" He slowly stands up and notices a lump where he was sitting. He slowly pulls up the carpet to find a small black book covered in stickers. A video game controller, a blue 'Player 2', and...a bi pride flag...? And a trans pride flag...???? Michael shrugs it off and opens the book. The first page reads:

Belongs to: Jeremy Heere
If found, please return without looking through.

Michael felt guilty, but turns to the next page.

Hey,
   Today was a normal day. Nothing special happened with Michael, sadly, but we did hang out like usual. God, he's just so amazing and cute, and hot, and adorable, and beautiful, and gorgeous! I wish I could have him, but, I can't. He's straight, he thinks I'm straight, and even if he wasn't straight why would he like me of all people? I'm the most unlikable person ever! I'm ugly, fat, and a tr*nny. Oh, and not to mention my scars. Not a good combination. *Sigh*, I guess I'll have to continue just daydreaming about him.

Michael blushes as he reads through the page, but then sees the part where Jeremy puts himself down and frowns. "No Jere, you're beautiful..." he says and turns to the next page.

Hey,
   Today Michael held my hand!!!! That was the highlight of my day. His skin on mine, his hand was really soft. I want to do that again. I want to kiss him. I want to make out with him. I want him to pin me down and fuck me- okay, that's a little far, I do want it though! Heh, this crush is getting out of hand. Anyways, class was boring because Michael wasn't in it, but at lunch Michael told a really good joke and I almost choked. I don't remember what the joke was.

Michael gets turned on at the thought of fucking Jeremy... and then Michael hears footsteps. He quickly stuffs the book in his bag and gets out his phone to make it looks like nothing happened. "Hey Micha! I'm back!" Jeremy waves. Michael nervously waves back. "Hey Jere!" He stands up, grabs his bag, and says: "I think I'm gonna leave early, see you later dude!" Michael starts to walk out. Jeremy looks down sadly. "Oh...okay...see ya.." he says, watching Michael leave.

Michael eventually gets home and immediately runs up to his room, closing and locking the door behind him. He quickly gets onto his bed and gets out the diary, continuing to read from where he left off. There was a lot of....horny....things written and that just got Michael horny. So he does what any logical person would do and slips his hand down his pants, starting to jerk himself off...to the horny fantasies...

Jeremy, on the other hand, had started frantically searching for his diary. Then he started to put the pieces together. He takes his phone out of his pocket and starts typing.
Jeremy: give it back.

Michael receives the message right when he was about to cum, so he finishes what he was doing and checks his phone. "Shit-" he mutters under his breath.
Michael: ?????

Jeremy: my diary, dumbass.

Michael: I don't know what you're talking about...?

Jeremy: give. it. back.

Michael sighs. But then he gets an idea.
Michael: Come over to my place and I'll give it back.

Jeremy: okay???
Jeremy quickly gets up and goes downstairs, rushing out of the door and over to Michael's house. He opens the door with the spare key Michael's moms had given him, going inside and closing and locking the door behind him. He rushes up to Michael's room. "Give it b-" he's cut off by Michael quickly pinning him to the wall. His face goes bright red and he  into Michael's eyes. "M-Michael?" Michael looks back into Jeremy's eyes and chuckles. "Yes~?" Jeremy gets even more red. "Wh-what are you d-doing??" Michael slowly leans in to Jeremy's ear. "I think you know what I'm doing~" he whispers and nibbles on his ear a little, making Jeremy moan softly. He starts to kiss down Jeremy's neck, biting a little. "Mnnn~" Jeremy moans. Michael pulls off of his neck and starts to lean in towards his lips. Jeremy's eyes widen and he starts to lean in too. And right when their lips were less than a centimeter apart, Michael pulls away completely, unpinning Jeremy and getting away from him. He grabs the diary and gives it to Jeremy. "Heeres your diary!" Jeremy looks up at Michael. "Fuck you-" he says and walks out. Michael starts laughing uncontrollably. "O-oh my god!" Jeremy walks back to his own house and shoves the diary back where it was. He gets out his phone and texts Michael.

Jeremy: y'know, sometimes I question why I'm friends with you.

Michael gets the text and chuckles.

Michael: You should

Jeremy: shut up

Michael: Wanna come back over and maybe I can finish what I started? ;)

Jeremy: bruh

Michael: What?

Jeremy: ur gonna trick me

Michael: No I won't

Jeremy: i don't trust you

Michael: Bruh.

Jeremy: okay fine ill come

Michael: Good, see you there ;)

Jeremy blushes softly as he gets up and leaves, going downstairs the front door, rushing out and running over to Michael's house. Once he gets there, he uses his extra key and unlocks the door, walking in and closing and locking the door behind him. He walks up to Michael's room and slowly pushes the door open. "Hi~" Jeremy says as he walks in. Michael looks up and smirks. He gets up and pushes Jeremy over to the bed, kicking the door closes with his foot. Jeremy blushes deeply and smiles softly. Michael pushes Jeremy onto the bed and pins him down. He looks down into his eyes and smirks again, quickly pressing his lips onto Jeremy's.

What happens from there is up to your imagination ;)