Chapter 11

JOANA WAS in her bedroom, her head moved a little while she recovered from the anaesthetic. Her boisterous elder butch sister was inside with Lee beside her bed. Roxy Gailman stroked Joana's forehead, "you okay kiddo?" The younger teenager nodded with her eyes closed, still breathing shallow.

General Roxy Gailman continued her tête-à-tête with her trusted Aryan soldier, she fumed while she relating the current events to the trusted Lee who had stayed behind at the farmhouse with Cynthia as her grandmother's bodyguards—instead of being at her side at the battlefront in New Orleans...

"That bastard Robbie Jensen then intervened into the warzone with bigger guns and tanks when we were almost winning in beating them pigs—or else it would have been an act of sweet Aryan revenge after all the strikes the bitch-cop made on the Sisterhood camps. I should have killed that cunt years ago back in Columbus!"

The room reeked of medicine and it further constricted her to calm down her anger; Roxy turned back to her sleeping sister, placed her hand on her...

"Okay, you rest well, Jo. I will bring Ma the next time—and I hope your grandma behaves." Roxy touched her cheek before walked to the door. Lee inquired as she followed her out...

"General, what about the he-she freak? We took away his rifle but he is still a potential threat to everyone here."

"Kill him, and bury that pile of shit in the backyard."

Both Roxy and Lee hear a pistol click behind them—they turn to see Joana pointing a loaded pistol at them, whispering back. "Lee, if you ever touch him, I swear that I will blow your brains off. That freak just saved my life, the least I can do in return is to let him live."

Roxy released nervous laughter, "okay kiddo, he is all yours and have it your way for now; but if he harms anyone or even the house-cat—I will make sure that you pull that trigger yourself...now you go and rest, that is an order!"

Both the Aryan sister-boys left the bedroom.

*

They both spotted Marlin at the dinner table eating some beef stew. Mrs Scott was also sitting at the head of the table on the other end. Roxy removing her bomber jacket, revealing her Aryan tattoos along with some demonic mystical creatures' designs—and a Che Guevara image was inked on her right biceps.

"General, are you staying for dinner?" Cynthia invited her.

"Yeah, why not—it is been a while since I had Grandma's cooking..."

Roxy felt the hostility after scrutinizing the quiet Mrs. Scott wiping her mouth with a napkin and left the table to return back to her bedroom. Roxy instantly lost her appetite—she eased the embarrassment tension of being unwelcome by chuckling.

Roxy went on picking a bottle of Wild Turkey whiskey from the shelf—laughing out louder to provoke her grandma who slammed her room door.

The raffish Roxy sat across Marlin who also ceased his eating—and the Intersexual was expecting more discriminating Aryan remarks to be hurled at him...

"Hey freak, you got a name?" the narcissist swigged to drink straight from the bottle to show control.

"Marlin." He was leery and did not reveal his last name.

"Holy catfish! Welcome to the bayou, you got the name of a fucking fish too."

The other three rambunctious sister-boys at the back were amused—Roxy Gailman sat down, and was growing miserable in disenchantment with thoughts from the recent battle loss—she refilled her next drink into a glass; she was not in the mood to bash Marlin any further and instead she wheedled...