Chapter 7: Lily's 'innocent' side and Plikki shippers

CUSSING ALERT!!!!

~Tikki's POV~

After school, Plagg and I went to the park and talked about past owners and funny things that happened before Melissa and the others came to us. 

"It's good to catch up for a little while," I said. All of a sudden I felt water splash onto my back. I turned around to see Abeke preached in a tree aiming a water gun at us.

"Abeke!" I yelled and Plagg got hit with water yelped. I heard laughing and saw Melissa and everyone else come out of the bushes. 

They were carrying buckets of water balloons. They were in swimsuits.

"What the heck guys? I don't have a swimsuit on!" Plagg said.

"Here," Melissa said and threw a swimsuit at me and I caught it. It had Ladybug spots on it. Rollan threw a pair of black swim trunks at Plagg. 

Abeke fired the water gun at Melissa but Melissa stopped the water in midair and bent it at Devin. 

"Mel! You know I hate water in my face!" Devin said and Melissa laughed.

"Go change. We'll be fighting like crazy." Melissa said. I went into the bathroom and changed into the bikini Melissa got me. I braided my long red faded to black hair.

~Plagg's POV~

I just finished changing and I was waiting for Tikki. Adrien came over to me.

"You're in love aren't you?" Adrien asked. I turned red.

"You know me and Tikki will never date," I said and I heard the door to the girls' bathroom open. I turned into a living, breathing, and walking tomato. 

Tikki was wearing a red bikini with black spots and her hair was braided. Tikki looked beautiful. 

"That looks good on you," I said and Tikki blushed.   

"Thank you," Tikki said.

"Your welcome," I said and we just looked at each other. Tikki stepped towards me and cupped my cheek in her hand. 

We both leaned in to kiss but we were interrupted by a water balloon hitting both of us. Tikki yelped and turned to see Marinette throwing and catching a water balloon. 

"Wouldn't fall in love huh?" Marinette teased. I grabbed Tikki's hand and intertwined our fingers and we both ran towards the nearest bucket and grabbed a water balloon. 

I threw it at Marinette and she gasped. Abeke shot the water gun at me and I dodged it. Melissa kept on bending the water back at the throwers. 

"Gang up on Melissa!" I yelled and everyone threw water balloons at her. Melissa made an octopus arm shield and Abeke finally shot Melissa with the water gun. 

Melissa was soaking wet. I swore I saw red in Melissa's eyes. Melissa bent the shield into an orb and slammed it into the ground. A huge wave came over us but only got us wet. We were soaking wet. 

"And this is why you don't make Melissa wet when she doesn't want to be. I learned that the hard way." Devin said. 

"Let's go over to my house and dry off. My father, his assistant, and my driver are away on a three week business trip." Adrien said. We all walked to Adrien's house and the girls went into a separate room than us.