Chapter 19: Roses and black

~Jinora's POV~

I preached in the tree with Kai and waited for the targets. I saw all of them and Lily walking through the forest and hit the button that sends the signal that they were here. Kai and I jumped down from the tree and glided over them silently. Kai hit a tree and everyone looked at the direction of the sound. I quickly air bent them to the spot Lily wanted them. Me and Kai followed them and they ran into Marinette and Adrien. 

"What are you guys doing here?" The girl with the ombre hair asked. 

"Somebody was akumatized and she is very strong for us to handle. Alya, we need help." Marinette said. 

"You and Adrien? I have no idea what you're talking about." Alya said. Marinette sighed. 

"I never wanted to do this but we have no choice," Adrien said and Tyler and Xavier came out of their hiding spots.  

"Tikki spots on," Marinette said and transformed and everyone gasped.

"Plagg claws out," Adrien said and transformed and I saw everyone's mouth go wide. Me, Korra, Kai, Mako, and Worthy came out of our hiding spots and everyone looked at us. 

"We need to work together to save a world call Edras. All of our worlds will be destroyed if we don't." Marinette said and pulled out boxes. 

"We need you all to help. Please don't tell anyone about our identities." Marinette said. Marinette turned to Kai and handed him a box. Kai opened it and a kwami flew out. It looked like a bee. 

"At your service my king." The kwami said. Kai put the comb in his hair. 

"We are sorry for revealing your identities," Korra said. Everyone transformed other than me since Lily needed to open the portal to Edras. Lily opened the portal to Edras and we all walked in. 

~Marinette's POV~

"Follow me and keep your heads down. These are dangerous criminals wanted by Melissa." Lily said. We followed Lily into the place and guards stopped us. 

"No civilians beyond this point." The guard said.

"We're here to speak to Leo. This is urgent about Arctica and it's leader. His daughter." Lily said and the guard let us in and lead us to Leo or Melissa's father. I saw Leo. He looked a bit like Mel. 

"Leave us," Leo said to one of the guards and he left. Leo walked over to Worthy and slapped him hard. 

"What did you do to my daughter? Was she hanging out with you freaks?" Leo asked and Lily walked over to him. 

"He did nothing," Lily said. 

"Melissa was akumatized. My sister is too powerful for us to handle. She has the power of an elemental phoenix. Also known as The Legend Of Rava's Wings." Meilin said. 

"Nothing can beat her. The wings are more powerful than at least fifteen avatars. I know her weakness though." Lily said. Lily played a tune on the flute and a purple orb was made and she cast it and it showed Melissa's headdress. 

"The gem in the middle is her weakness. If we break it and purify the butterfly in it, we save Edras and the other worlds." Mako said and rubbed his temples. 

"Let's prepare for the fight then," Leo said and everyone looked at him. 

"If my daughter is in there, I want her to give me a good fight," Leo said. We all walked to the docks and we got into the biggest boat. We all went into the cabin and sat down on one of the couches. Adrien walked over to me. 

"We need to recharge all of our kwamis," Adrien said to all of us. Everyone detransformed and our kwamis turned human. They dove for the food on the table and ate that. I looked at Adrien.

"What's wrong bugaboo?" Adrien asked. 

"I hope we make it out alive," I said and Adrien cupped my cheek. 

"I am hopeful we will. If we don't, I just want you to know that I love you." Adrien said and I grabbed Adrien's face and kissed him. We pulled away.

"I love you too," I said and Adrien smiled. I kissed him again and everyone in the cabin fangirled/fanboyed. We pulled away and I rested my forehead on Adrien's. Siku came out of passive state and flew around the cabin. Lily took her bracelet off and looked at Rollan. 

"Melissa managed to save some of the nectar before the Evertree was destroyed. It refills instantly." Lily said and Rollan took the bracelet and opened it and poured some in a bowl. He walked over to Alya. 

"One sip. We are finding your spirit animal." Rollan said and Alya took a sip. A bright light appeared and a fox appeared in front of her. It had purple eyes.

"She's so cute!" Alya yelled and the fox jumped into her arms. 

"What's her name?" I asked Alya. 

"Melissa named you after a flower right Lily?" Nino asked and Lily nodded.

"I'll call her Lotus," Alya said and Lotus nuzzled Alya. 

"Next one," Lily said and Rollan walked over to Adrien. Adrien took a sip of the nectar and a bright light appeared and a white peacock with a white faded to black feathers appeared.

"Yep. Owl of day and night and peacock of day and night." Meilin said. 

"Yeah. I kinda knew it." Plagg growled. 

"You're jealous. Aren't you Xavier?" Kai asked.

 "It's Plagg and no I'm not jealous. Also, Tyler isn't my wife, yet." Plagg said. 

"Names Tikki. Not Tyler." Tikki said. 

"That's Malam. Peacock of day and night. He's known through us elemental dragons." Lily said. 

"Cool," Adrien said and Rollan gave the bowl to back to Lily and she refilled it. 

Rollan gave the bowl to Luka and he summoned a snake that looked a bit like Sass, Kagami summoned an elemental dragon, Kim summoned a Hummingbird, Alix summoned a cougar, Xanthe summoned an ox, Jinora summoned a bird phoenix of air, Nino summoned a turtle, Korra summoned a polar bear, Mako summoned a flaming bird, and Kai summoned a ram. 

"Welp. You all get tattoos thanks to Lily." Rollan joked and we all laughed when water shot up from the floor. Everyone shot up from the couches and put their backs flat to the walls of the ship. 

"Korra! Help me stop the water!" Lily yelled and Korra froze the water before Lily broke it in half. I went over to the edge of the frozen water and I saw a figure shoot up from the ice and land in front of everyone. 

"Mel! Snap out of it!" Lily yelled and Melissa held her wrist out. 

"Lily, come back," Melissa said. 

"Lily! Sharpen my scales!" Jinora yelled. 

"Wait! Don't do that!" Abeke yelled and a bright flash of light appeared. The light faded and Lily and Melissa were lying on the ground. 

I looked at the necklace on Jinora's neck to see the scale in pieces. Worthy landed on his knees and knelt next to Melissa. 

"Melissa!" I heard Meilin yell before kneeling next to Worthy. Scarlett removed the necklace from Jinora's neck and put it on Lily's chest. 

She took the flute and played the same tune that they used to bring Lily back the first time. The orb appeared and Scarlett casted it onto the necklace and the necklace was fixed. Lily and Melissa shot up and Melissa had Lily back onto her wrist. Melissa didn't hesitate to knock us out.

♥♕♫♕♥

Wow. Anyways, this is near the finale of part one! (Twenty chapters in each part) So there are only forty chapters to go after the next chapter! And, I'll publish more often after school ends which is in a week! Yay!!!

~Meg N~