Flight 909

Prompt: Neglected Batsis (fraternal twin sister of Damian Wayne) went to Denver,Colorado with the Kents one summer to see how long it'd take for Bruce to notice that his daughter was gone from the manor. One month later, Batsis has to take an early flight back home to Gotham to a furious father- only for her flight to get hijacked on it's way.  

BATSIS (OC)X BATFAMILY 

sorry it's kinda long, but hopefully worth it....

⚠ Angst, some death, possible triggers.

Inspired by the movie Non-Stop... it's a decent action/thriller movie starring Liam Neeson so go check it out if you want.

CHARACTERS: Bruce Wayne, Damian Wayne, Nyla Wayne (Batsis OC, twin of Damian), Jason Todd, Dick Grayson, Alfred Pennyworth, Tim Drake,  the Kents, Peter Jorge (BPD OC Character) a buncha plane passengers.

*************************************************************

Nyla had done it because she needed a breather.

She was the twin sister of the oh-so-perfect Damian Wayne, and often was stuck around in his shadows. 

She thought maybe that would change when she'd go meet their father.  Maybe Nyla Al-Ghul Wayne would get a chance to be loved just as much as her brother, even though he was much more extraordinary and talented than she. She was just an extra. She was never meant to be born, but maybe her father would treat her well.

She was wrong.

Oh, her father didn't send assassins after her or hurt her or yell at her. He didn't whip her or hate her or spit in her direction like her mother did.

Her father acted as if she was invisible. Because Nyla was practically a carbon copy of her mother, with only Bruce's blue eyes. And maybe she reminded him too much of that bastard that date-raped him. 

So Nyla did everything to prove the opposite. She tidied the Batcave every time, she helped stitch him and the others up, she made him snacks and drinks and gave it to him whenever he worked extra hours, she always tried to help. 

She just wanted him to notice her. Alfred did. She quickly befriended him and Jason in a matter of days. 

But Bruce would just grunt in thanks and turn back to his work without even a second glance in her direction.

And that hurt.

Nyla, though, would never admit that. She'd just try and try again until her father would scold her for being such a bother. Then she'd go up to her room and sit and stare at the wall wondering what she could do to make him love her.

Damian quickly earned Bruce's love. He looked exactly like him and was a great fighter. Damian  had picked up many, many skills and idolized his father immensely. Once he had Bruce's love though, he too forgot about loving his sister.

Nyla would spend nights awake, tossing and turning, trying not to burst into horribly ugly sobs. 

She was trained to kill, but she was often an accessory, and not to mention- she hated killing without motive. If Bruce had bothered to even get to know her, he would've seen how alike they really were. 

Alfred knew everything (of course he did, he's Alfred) and tried to keep Nyla's spirits up and stayed by her more often than the others. The only other person who truly loved her was Jason.

Jason and Nyla instantly befriended each other, with his dark sense of humor and her dry sarcasm and love of literature, they were practically seamless. Jason was all Nyla needed. Nyla was all Jason needed. He adored his little sister (sometimes a bit more than Dick, because she somehow knew him better than Dick did, always gave him an alibi, helped him cover up whatever stupid thing he did and finished his sentences) and wondered how in the nine hells she was Damian's twin. They were so different! But Jason was gone a lot, for months at a time, so Nyla was usually alone.