Little Roy Jr.

Prompt: How about a pregnant batsis fanfic ?

This is kinda trash tbh, but whatever its about time i updated thissss

characters: Bruce, Alfred, The BATBOYS, Roy Harper (da father), Y/N Wayne { Batsis}

Batsis is younger than Dick and the same age as Jaybird.

*****************************************

You remembered Roy's terrified eyes that silently begged you not to tell your family.

Of course, you ignored him. You had to tell your family you were having a baby. You just had to.

If you didn't, Damian would've thrown a huge tantrum and the whole family would've erupted into chaos.

You had told the family you were coming over for dinner, and everyone was excited for your arrival, even though you met up with them every three days.

You were the family favorite, though nobody would admit it.

You were cheerful, sweet and so damn precious and your smile, oh, Bruce wondered where his girl got that enchantingly beautiful smile from. Your mother was unknown, but Bruce was certain no woman he'd ever been with had a smile equivalent to yours.

You were the sunshine in the family. You and Dickie, though you outshone him by a lot.

Everyone was so protective of you. Your father kept you out of vigilantism as long as he could, but then you picked up superpowers after you dashed in to save a kid while a quantum tunnel backfired at a bootleg STAR lab- and boom, there you came into the batfamily with your awesome photon fists and terrifying ability to turn invisible.

Jason was one of the most protective ones of all, and got even MORE protective of you when he walked in on you making out with the love of your life- who so happened to be his best friend. You remembered how Jay angrily chased Roy around the room with a gun in his hand and laughed at the memory.

Damian was even worse- he stabbed Roy after walking in on you two going at it again against the wall. (What can I say? You two were madly in love). Damian was screeching and bellowing while you dragged him away from Roy and scolded the crap out of him, an upset look over your face. When he realized how upset you were, he calmed down and allowed it to happen, but promised to stab him again if he screwed up with you.

Tim was the only one who was chill about it, but you were 100% certain he slipped Roy several death threats under the table. Dick was actually happy for you two, but he too got protective and threatened to kill Roy if he broke your heart.

The girls and Alfred were ecstatic : they could see how much you loved each other and how perfect he was for you. He was your anchor and you were his, and you just were a damn cute couple.

Bruce was quiet about it, but you knew the black eye Roy came in with one night was from your father.

Just telling you two were dating was that hard. Telling them you were engaged was even harder.

Imagine telling them you were carrying his kid.

Everyone at the table erupted and all of your brothers went chasing after Roy's ass (who had asked to get water 5 minutes before to get a headstart). Your sisters were jumping up and down glee, Alfred was practically crying, and your father was looking downright murderous as he watched his sons beat the crap out of Roy.

Before the fighting could get any worse, you quickly stepped in front of Roy and glared at all of them with the scariest Batglare you could muster.