well they would have made a cute couple

1-
You wake up to your phone buzzing. You see that it's your best friend y/b/f/n, "WAKE UP"!!! She screams through the phone and you can't process what's going on and why she's yelling so early in the morning so you rack your brain for what's going on that day, that's when you released that tomorrow was your photo shoot! "OH MY GOSH" you yell back' as you jump out of bed. "WHERE ARE YOU" you say as you run into your living room that you share with her. "I'm almost home I got us coffee I'll be there in fifteen minutes" she says "oh ok thanks, yeah well I'll get dressed now we have a very busy day" you say to her "bye see you in a few" and she hangs up.

You check your phone for the time, "it's only 7:30" you say grumpily. Your nail and hair appointment didn't start until 2:00 so you just stay in PJ's and sit down on the couch' you turn on the TV and flip through the channels till you get to E news. "Tom Holland in Spider-Man far from home supposedly dating his co star??"

the news women said, "Not true" he said in an interview with Msmojo, "no me and Z are just friends it's not like that at all", "said the young British actor". You had never heard of Tom Holland but you did recognize him from 'End game' you saw in the theaters when it came out, you had never really been a huge marvel fan but you always went watched the movies when they came out. "The premier is only 2 weeks and here's the trailer" she said. As you watched the trailer you recognized Zendaya and you assume that's 'Z' that he was talking about. "Well they would have made a cute pair" you say to your self. Then you here your front door open and y/b/f/n walked in.