Part 14

today Tom was coming over to plan where you would be staying at for the next two weeks! When you let him in door he looked kinda disappointed but so were you. Y/b/f had a huge job offer in San Diego that would take up an entire week so she wouldn't be able to come on the trip. You hugged Tom when you saw him. "what was that for" he asked and smiled "umm nothing" you giggled and you never giggle. When he walked all the way in he said "I've got something to tell you" kind of series. "Me to" you told him planning on telling him how y/b/f couldn't make it. "You first" he insisted "ok well y/b/f/n won't be able to come with us because she has a big job offer" You told him. "Ok well Harrison has a photo shoot that will take almost a week" he told you and then it hit you. You and Tom would have a two week vacation together all bye yourself. "So it's just going to be the two of us?" You asked with a smile playing on your lips "it's just going to be the two of us" he smirked and now you were extra excited! "So lets get planing" you said and walked over to the counter and grabbed your laptop. You and Tom sat down on the couch and stared look ing into places. You and Tom had finally decided on Maui Hawaii for your trip and you would leave in two days! *time skip* You and Tom arrived at the airport and you were so excited. When you got on the plain you and Tom had watched "infinity war" and "endgame" towards the last of the movie you had fallen asleep. When you woke up you and Tom were in Maui Hawaii and about to have an amazing romantic vacation together and what could go wrong?!