part 12

There are two and a half hours till the premiere, which left you two hours to get ready and thirty minutes to get there. You and Zendaya became good friends over the past few weeks, and decided to get ready together. Granted she had a stylist, but you had y/b/f and lucky for you she was a makeup artist. "You look absolutely stunning!" Z told you. "Well it's all thanks to y/b/f/n, and you look beautiful!" You told her grinning. After you and Z were both ready you get a phone call and it was from Tom. "Hey!" You said very happy. "Hey love, um were about ten minutes away and I was just calling to let you know" He responded. "Okie dokie, see you then" "bye love, see you then" and you hung up. "He said they'll be here in about ten minutes" you told them both. Your dress was a spaghetti strap, high low, maroon color from Brunello cucinelli and Tom offered to pay for it many times but you told him no every one them."Ok well I'll leave, and you both look beautiful" y/b/f said and smiled and walked out the front door. And now it was just you and Z in her living room, and you made small talk about how you've never been to a premier. *about ten minutes later* You here the door bell ring and Z answered it and you follow her follow her there. She opens the door and Tom and Harrison and Jacob stood there. "Wow" Tom said with his eyes on you and you blush. "You look absolutely gorgeous" he told you still starring. "Well you don't look to bad yourself" you grinned at him."Well You lady's look stunning" Jacob said and winked at Z and you all laughed at him. *in the car on the way there* "will your family be there?" You asked Tom in the back of the limousine. "Yeah they will" he have you a shaky smile "and my mum was wondering if you would like to have a late dinner with us after?" He asked very nervously. You thought about it, how you would finally meet his family. "I would love to" you said happily and he smiled at you. When you arrived at the premier you were very nervous and you felt like you would throw up. When Tom got out of the limousine you heard a thousand screams and cheers. But when you got out behind him you heard a thousand more and when he put his hand around your waist, even more! As you walked the carpet there were a ton of questions about you and Tom, there were a ton of questions about you and Z, there were a ton of questions about your dress and your makeup and honestly it was easy it felt like you had been to a hundred of these. And Everyone could see how confident you were. Then you got asked about your career and if you ever saw yourself doing anything from modeling, you had never really thought about it but when they mentioned it you had always love to sing and would love to professionally. When you got to the end of the carpet there was Tom waiting to go inside with you. He grabbed your hand and laced his fingers with yours and you walked inside together. During the movie every time he got hit you would wince and he would quietly laugh to himself. And when him and Z kissed you turned your head completely. He laughed loud and most people turned to look at him but he didn't seem to care. And when the kissing scene was over he tapped you on the shoulder and you turned your head back around, and he kissed you not to fast but not to slow and when he let go he said "I only want to kiss you, and it's just a movie" he said smiling like a kid. You blushed and pecked him on the lips. After the movie was over he introduced you to Jake Gyllenhaal and he whined about how there was no more romance between them. And right before you got back in the limousine you called y/b/f about going out to eat with Toms family, that surprisingly you hadn't talked to the whole time. But you had seen them talking pictures with Tom and answering questions. And now you were on your way to some fancy restaurant that you couldn't pronounce the name of properly, and every time you tried Tom would laugh at you. And honestly you loved how the evening was going!