"hey gorgeous"

When you woke up the next morning you opened your eyes and rolled over. "Ahhh!" You screamed when you saw Tom in your floor with a blank on and pillow under his head. He jumped up at your scream "what, what happened!" He said but when he saw you he looked confused. You sat up strait and looked up at him then you remembered what happened last night.

*last night*
When you pulled your lips away from Toms you said "yeah I definitely wanted to kiss you" and you grinned at him and he smiled down at you. "What does this mean?" You asked and pointed toward yourself then at him. "Well I think that this means that I should take you on a date sometime?" He said like a question. "Yeah I think it does" you said and smiled and he lightly kissed your lips.

"Wait did I hear y/b/f/ and Harrison say they were going on a date?" He asked but You couldn't remember "I have no clue, but do you wanna go see what there doing?" You asked him. "Yeah lets go" and he lifted you off of his lap with ease you thought to yourself and when he did this you blushed a deep shade of red. When you got down there Harrison and y/b/f were had just started "Harry Potter and the sorcerers stone".

"Your just in time, there's plenty of pizza left" Harrison said and y/b/f turned to him and smirked. You and Tom shared a blanket but still weren't touching. When the movie ended Harrison got up to get you all drinks. "So are you and Harrison going on a date tomorrow night?" Tom asked y/b/f. "No were not, we just told you that to get your attention" she said while smirking at you "because you both were zoned out." She said and Harrison walked in the room.

"So what did you need to show Tom in your room??" She asked and you blushed. "Or did you just go in there to kiss some more?" She asked, now your were very red. "Can we just watch the rest of the movies." You stated more then asked. *half way through "the goblet of fire"* you felt a hand touch yours under the blanket and you laced your fingers with his you looked over and Tom was grinning to himself.

After you watched all the movies it was 3am and Harrison and y/b/f were asleep with her head on his. "They would make a cute couple" you thought to yourself. Tom was resting his head on you weren't in a comfortable position so you got up and headed to your bedroom. "Where are you going" you heard Tom say in a groggy voice "umm I'm going to my room, I'm not sleepy" you told him and you were contemplating on asking him to come with you, but you thought it might have been to early for that.

"Well can I come?" He asked very nervously. "Yeah you can" you smiled at him. You and Tom just talked all night and really got to know each other and you had fallen asleep before him. *present time* "hey gorgeous" Tom told you as he remembered last night to.ReplyForward