Part 13

When you enter the restaurant you noticed how nice it is and gradually peoples heads start to turn and people start to whisper when they catch sight of you and Tom. Well as the night went on you got to know Toms parents and they were so nice to you. His brother Paddy was very talkative and sweet and his brothers Sam and Harry were so nice to.

You talked about your career and how you love to sing and they made you promise to sing for them sometime. Then they brought up the vacation you and Tom and Harrison and Y/b/f were going on. They asked if Z was going and Tom told them no that she wasn't because of euphoria and honestly you were kind of sad she couldn't make it but it is what is. When you said your goodbyes you shook hands with them and hugged Paddy and waved to Harry and Sam.

*in the car* "so it's super late, and do you maybe want to stay the night at my place?" Tom asked you nervously and you smirked. "Why? my house is about the same distance from here as yours" You asked like you were serious. "Oh well, I can just take you to your place then" he said kinda thrown off and kinda sad.

"Wait you know what, I want you to come to my place because for one you've never stayed the night and for two Well I just really want to wake up next to you in the morning and me not be in the floor." He stated and it kinda shocked you. "And also because I really like the way you make tea and also because we've only stayed the night with each other once and the first time you tried to step on me." He told you and you felt your heart melting.

"But most importantly you look beautiful when you first wake up and even I can tell and like I said we've only had one sleep over" He told you very sweetly. "I would love to stay the night" You stated. you turned on the radio and jammed all the way to his house.

When you get there you took your shoes off at the door and it felt so good that your heals were off. There was no makeup remover but it was ok because all your makeup came off in the shower anyway. When you got out you went to Toms room and it was nice with a queen sized bed and on that bed there was a big tee shirt of Toms folded so you put it on. You walked down stairs assuming Tom was down there but there was Harrison walking through the front door.

You tiptoed up the stairs not wanting him to see you like this until you heard people talking then you heard your name. "Did y/b go home?" Harrison asked "she in the shower right now, why?" Tom told him in response "well y/b/f/n called me and asked if you were done with dinner with your parents yet, and I told her yeah, because you called when it was over and she said that y/n was probably just staying here." And Tom nodded his head "I'll tell y/n to call her when she gets out of the shower" he told Harrison. "Ok well I'm going to head out after I get on some different clothes on" He told Tom. "Why were are you going?" He asked in return " Well I thought you might want some privacy" and he winked with those words.

"I told you mate, I'm waiting for when the Time is right, I want it to be special for her" He said sincerely and you couldn't help but to like him more then you had before. "Well I have to go anyway, um Maddison invited me over" he said and sighed. "Mate I told you she's no good, you need someone that will be there for you and treat you right, unlike her." Tom told Harrison and you could tell he meant it all. "I know I just need to see her".

Later that night You and Tom snuggled up and watched random things on Tv on the couch while you thought about what Tom had said about waiting for the right time when you have sex. You thought it was the most sweetest thing ever and with that thought in your head Tom had already dosed off and you weren't comfortable so you got up slowly and went and got in his bed thinking that he would follow if he woke up in the night. You woke up alone and you assumed that he never woke up during the night. You crept down stairs and there he was passed out on the couch. You made a mental note of how peaceful he looked with asleep. And you made some tea and eggs and toast for breakfast before waking Tom up. ReplyForward