3

Mia woke up to the sun shining and Kiara next to her. She rolled out of bed making her way into the bathroom where she took a quick shower and brushed out her hair changing into a pink one piece suit with a white dress over it. Kiara had left Mias room to go to hers and I went outside. Mia went on a walk to the resteraunt that my aunt and uncle own. She got some food and sat down. After about 15 minutes a pair of hands fell over her eyes. 

"Guess who?"

"JJ" She said pulling his hands off her eyes. 

"Kiara said you were here"He said across from her. 

She looked at him, his messy hair. His tank top that showed off his perfect muscles. 

"You in there Mia?" He asked her. 

"Sorry, I was busy in thought" She tried to catch herself. 

"Excuses excuses" He smirked. 

"Stop" She tried not to smile but she couldnt help it. 

She saw a scratch on his shoulder. She then reached out touching it. 

"What are you doing?" He grabbed her hand. 

"Did you put medicine on it? It looks like it could get infected" She said. 

"Mia im fine"

"Where did you get that from?"

"I fell"

"You fell and hit your shoulder, thats not likely" She crossed her arms. 

He didnt want to tell her the truth, that his Dad had done that to him. He didnt want her to see him any different because his father hurts him. Its not like she would understand. 

"Dont worry about it" He looked at her with a serious expression. 

"All im gonna say if you dont have to lie to me" She got up bringing the dishes to the back, he sat alone at the table. 

They walked over to the beach and sat down in the sand. Kiara said she would come at some point but still hadnt shown up. Anyone who was around them could most likely feel the tension around Mia and JJ, Mia and JJ couldnt even deny it. They wanted eachother, badly. They all then went to John Bs house to hangout. They had found out that the police had been at John Bs house earlier today. 

"Im calling it off she said if I stay out of the marsh she will help me with my DCS case" John B said. 

"And you believe her?" JJ asked. 

"yes I believe her JJ"

"An actual cop John B"

"All ive gotta do is stay out of the marsh for a few days and she will help me out and it doesnt help that you decided to shoot a gun" He started to get upset. 

"You know what I shouldve done? Just let Topper drown you" 

"Yeah, because Topper was gonna drown me?"

"Sure looked like it, I mean have you looked in the mirror lately"

"Come on tell me some more" John B started to get annoyed. 

"They always win dont they. Kooks versus pogues, they always always win" JJ punched the ball getting angry. 

"Its okay" Kiara said trying to calm him down. 

"It is not okay. They dont want us to go down  into the marsh that means there's something valuable down there and you know it. I know you do and I understand why you dont want to go youre the golden boy you got way to much to risk" He looked at Pope and then turned to Kie. "And you I mean youre already rich" He then turned to Mia. "And you, you probably dont even like us, you just got here so you dont know anyone else. But you and me man we got nothing to lose"