9

I woke up in my bed and rolled over looking out the window at the sunrise. I decided to get up. I put on a sweatshirt and some running shorts and decided to go sit by the shore walking the sun go up by the water. It was peaceful considering the week I have had. I ended up going on a run and all the sudden I saw Rafe on the ground grasping his arm while some dude rode away on his bike. Without thinking I ran over to where he was. 

"Oh my gosh Rafe" I said holding his arm as he laid on the ground. 

"Is it bad?" He looked at me. 

"Do you think its bad?" I gave him a look. 

"Gosh darn it" He said with a sigh,

"Look if we can get into the house I can help you" I said. 

"Yeah, yeah come on" He said as I helped him get up.

We quietly walked up the stairs to his room. I took a deep breath before he opened the door, this is the first time ive been even in the Camerons house since what happened. A lot of firsts happened in this room. 

"Gosh it hurts" He sat down on his bed that had the same navy blue covers. 

I walked into the bathroom grabbing rubbing alcohol and sat down by him.

"This is gonna hurt" I said looking at him as I tried to be as careful as I could. 

"Oh my-" He said exhaling as he grabbed my hand. 

"Rafe youre okay, trust me" I looked at him. 

"You know I trust you" 

"Okay" I then spread it around cleaning the room as he gripped the bedsheet. 

"Are you done yet?" He asked. 

"Yeah" I sat finishing wraping the bandage around him. 

"Thank the lord" He then laid on his back. 

I put the stuff away, he still had the picture of him kissing my cheek while we were in the bahamas. I looked at it a little longer. I was happy then, really happy. 

"You good?" He called. 

"Yeah sorry" I came out. 

"I cant bring myself to take it down" He sat up. 

"Its okay, it was a good time" I sat next to him. 

"First time you ever went out of the country" 

"First time you stole your Dads jet and keys to the house" I laughed remembering it. 

"Gosh I miss that weekend" 

"Yeah" It was our first time being fully alone, it was so good. 

He then leaned in kissing me, but i felt a pang in my heart. 

"Rafe, I cant do this with you" I pulled away. 

"Its JJ isnt it" He looked at me. 

"Yeah, it is"

"I knew it" 

"Im sorry" I got up. 

"I just hope he knows how lucky he is, thanks for the help Mi" 

"Yeah no problem" I said leaving. 

I ran back home letting myself finally realize the truth. Im in love with JJ.

When I got home Kie called for me saying we had to go somewhere, I changed into a yellow sundress and wrapped a bandanna around my hair. I pulled on my sandals and went down to find her. We rode in the van to a weird place filled with trees and leafs.