16

We had all fallen asleep at The Wreck, well all except John B. JJ and I had slept on the deck outside and it was actually kind of nice. I woke up and my body was not feeling it, I felt so sick. Maybe it was how I slept or the heat. JJ was already up along with Pope. I got up joining them. 

"Goodmorning" JJ said kissing me. 

"Hey, where is Kie?" I asked. 

"Over there" Pope pointed to where she was. 

I walked over to see her just waking up. 

"Hey Mia" She smiled sitting up.

"Do you have some pain meds?"

"Yeah why?" She said going through her backpack.

"I dont feel so well, my stomach, it feels like im gonna puke"

"Its probably nerves but here" She handed me 2 pills and her water bottle. 

"Thanks" I said after swallowing them. 

We heard JJ and Pope talking about John B and debating whether he had been caught or not. 

"You know, we were in that car. They are probably looking for us, too" Kie said. 

"Well if we are going to be outlaws we might as well help John B" Pope said looking at JJ and then at Kie and I. 

"So find him before they do?" JJ asked. 

"Im gonna get gas for the boat"

"Be careful" I said. 

"Meet me at the dock at 3 dont be late" He said as he left and Kie went after him.

"Okay what is your problem!" She yelled. 

"No problem officer im just doing my job" He replied as JJ and I followed Kie making sure nothing was about to go down. 

"Im sorry that I hurt your feelings"

"What was that?"

"Look I didnt mean to"

"Sorry, I cant hear you what was that?" He revved the bike. 

"Pope im being serious!" He then drove away. 

Thats when we heard a helicopter fly over us.

"Who is that?" JJ asked. 

"More agents" I said seeing the logo on the side. 

We went back to JJs house as he had to get some things. I sat in the car with Kie. 

"Do you think he will be okay?" Kie asked me.

"Yeah, I do" I replied, then my stomach turned and I opened my door getting out and puking. 

"Hey are you okay?" JJ ran over helping me up.

"Yeah, just the heat and the nerves I think" 

"Okay" He helped me back in the car. 

Kie JJ and I drove to the dock as fast as we could. It took a while to convince my aunt and uncle that we needed to leave but we finally just left. We made it to the boat shed and got out. 

"There she be" JJ said uncovering a boat he kept saying a bunch of random facts about it while Kie and I stood trying not to laugh. 

"I just hope it runs" I said.

"Oh she will run" He said doing some work on it.

"Pope finally" Kie said as we heard tires squeal outside, she then ran to meet him. I went out front to grab some things for JJ like he told me to and I couldnt seem to find them.