13

*Just a PSA since I havent said before. After everything that happened in the last chapter some events will be changed a little bit just to make it fit the story line*

I woke up the next day with a sigh, wishing everything that had happened was just a dream. But the thing was, I knew it wasnt. I showered and put on a plain blue t-shirt and shorts and pulled my sandals on. I saw Kie downstairs eating breakfast and went to have some too. 

"Hey" I said. 

"Morning" She said. 

"Look, im sorry about yesterday Kie. Like I wish it all didnt happen"

"Its okay, JJ is the one you need to talk it out with" She said as she then packed up and left. 

Rafe invited me to hang out with him Kelce, ad Topper. I agreed as I just needed to feel things out and I knew nothing too intimate would happen with other people around. Its the perfect place to just feel out how him and I work together and see what his friends think. I had changed into a flowy white dress and put my hair in a braid. We got to where they were and started to play corn hole. The boys were talking about the general stuff guys talk about while I took my turn. I made one in and they all looked at me. Rafe then went inside as he had to go do something. 

"So are you and Rafe together again?" Topper asked. 

"I dont know yet, we are just seeing where things go I guess"

"Well for what its worth, he has missed you a lot. You made him happier" Kelce said. 

"Yeah, he is totally in love with you and has been"

"Can I ask you guys something?" I looked up at them. 

"Yeah"

"Has he been with anyone since we split?"

"Not really, I mean a couple of hookups here and there but he had some deep conversations with us when we asked why he couldnt commit to another girl" Kelce said. 

"They just werent you, he couldnt pull himself away from you. You mean everything to him" Topper said as Rafe came out. I looked up at him and he smiled. 

Rafe still loves me?

Then the guy that I saw burn Rafes arm showed up. The boys started to walk with him and I followed a little ways behind. I could tell Rafe was a little nervous. 

"Why is your whole family thinking they can just mess with me? First your dad comes in my house" The guy said, i think I remember Rafe telling me his name was Barry. 

"You got your money" Rafe looked at him. 

"Why is your little sister and her surf rat friends running around stealing 25K out of my house?" 

"My little sister robbed you?" Rafe asked. 

"Yeah Sarah robbed me thats why im here"

"She wont pick a dollar up off the street what are you talking about?"

"Do I look dumb to you, do you think I dont understand whats going on here?  Cause im telling you right now you better sort this out with your sister or else I am cause I want my money"

"Listen I dont know what you are talking about"

"You dont know?"

"Enlighten me"

"The pogues are all around Outer Banks stealin out of everybodys houses and you got no idea what im talking about? Your sister is involved in it"

"Sarah Cameron home invader you know how stupid?" Rafe said putting a hand on Barrys shoulder and Barry then grabbed it and they started to fight.