4

I barely slept last night. All I could think about was JJ. Him kissing me, his hands on my body. Thoughts raced my mind until Kie walked into my room. 

"Hey" I said sitting up. 

"So I heard some noise outside last night" 

"Oh really? I must have been asleep"

"But when I checked my room you werent there and dont say you were downstairs because I checked. I also saw JJ leave"

"Kie"

"Did you two, you know" 

"Ew no we only kissed, gosh"

"You kissed? What about the rule?"

"Dont act like you havent thought about kissing John B"

"So you and JJ are a thing now?"

"No we werent going to tell anyone"

"but you like him?"

"yes I do"

"Wow this is the first time you have been honest" She laughed. 

"Well i cant deny it now so"

"So the guys wont know?" She asked. 

"I dont know, depends on if he tells them"

She left my room and I changed into a baby blue crop top and a flowy short white skirt along with my sandals. This is my favorite skirt, it makes me feel so good. I let my hair out of the braids it was in and brushed it out. Kie and I rode to John Bs house and we all sat down on the porch. JJ and John B then went somewhere together while Kie, Pope and I stayed together. 

"Mia youre new here whos hotter John B or JJ?" Pope asked and Kie laughed. 

"Why?"

"Just wondering" he seemed suspicious. 

"You really want to know?" I asked. 

"Yeah"

"JJ"

"I knew it!" He yelled. 

"What?"

"You are the girl JJ talked about" He got excited 

"What?"

"Oh shoot" Kie said looking between Pope and I. 

"He was telling John B and I about some girl he he kissed and I knew it was you"

"He told you guys?"

"All he said is he kissed someone earlier today and he didnt know how to feel about it and he wouldnt tell us who it was, John B and I figured it was you because of the way he acts around you"

As if on cue JJ and John B walk in. JJ looks at me and smiles making my heart melt. They were telling us about what happened at Ms. Lanas and we all went into his Dads office. 

"Ive slept over here like 600 times and ive never seen this door opened" Pope said. 

"This is the original owner right here" John B pulled down his Dads board. 

"Okay Robert Q. Routledge, 1880-1920" Kie said. 

"Thats the lucky compass right there" I added. 

"Actually, he was shot after he bought it. Then it was shipped back to Henry, he was killed in a crop dusting accident when he had the compass" He looked up at us. 

"After he died the compass was given to Stephen, he had the compass with him when he died in Vietnam" John B continued. 

"Let me guess he died in action right?" JJ said and I hit his hand giving him a look.