12

*this one will not be going along with an episode, this is purely off of what has happened so far, the next chapter will be with an episode*

I woke up next to JJ and it didnt feel normal. I felt elevated. Like a whole different person. I turned over to see JJ looking at the ceiling. 

"You okay?" I asked him.

"I cant believe we did that" He looked at me. 

"Me either" 

"I love you" He kissed me.

"I love you too" I said and then sat up grabbing my phone. 

"I hate to do this but I really have to go" I said looking at the messages from Kie. 

"Its fine ill see you later" He said kissing me again as I rushed to get dressed.  

"See you later" I replied grabbing my stuff and rushing out the door. 

"Where have you been?" Kie said as I got in the house. 

"I was at JJ's"

"You spent all night there?" She followed me into my room. 

"Kie" I looked at her.

"Mia did you?" She looked back at me as I grabbed a dress. 

"Kiara" I looked at her and she stormed out of the room. 

I got in the shower and cleaned up, after a long night all I wanted was some time to just rest. I changed into the yellow dress and went outside to find Kie and Sarah talking. 

"Hey" I sat down and Kie looked at me. 

"I gotta go" She got up. 

"What was that about?" Sarah asked me. 

"Shes upset with me" I said with a sigh, I didnt know she would act like this. 

"Why?"

"JJ and I um" I couldnt find the proper word to say but Sarah understood. 

"Oh my gosh, so like you two are serious then"

"Yeah, I thought she would be happy for me but I guess I was wrong"

"Maybe go talk to her"

"Yeah, you are right" I said getting up. 

I ate some lunch first and then went to find her at the restaurant cleaning tables outside. 

"We need to talk" I looked at her. 

"Mia I cant"

"Yes, you can" I grabbed the towel.

"Oh about how you dont care about my warnings, about how you decide to be with every guy on this island or how you basically lied to me"

"What the heck Kie are you serious"

"You couldve told me that you and JJ were that serious, you know how I feel about it"

"Wow. Have you not seen how he treats me Kie? He waited this long and I finally feel content with him. Does that mean nothing to you?"

"He does that to everyone! How do you think he gets girls to come back to him"

"I cant believe you"

"You really think hes gonna settle down for you? You have only known eachother for 3 months, you lied to him about why you were here you probably didnt tell him about Rafe"