prologue

I had applied for the school I was face to face with at the moment over a month ago. I had been waiting for so long, but here was my chance. I walked along the path to the school. It had huge grey fences surrounding the perimeter of the school. The school looked like it had five or six floors, each one larger than the other.

I enterd the school happily. The walls were a beautiful light red with glass windows on each wall. Two stair cases lead up to another floor. A red carpet spread across the staircase. Students of all shapes,sizes and genders walked around the grounds. So many people to get along with, I thought smiling happily. "Hello!" A small woman said from behind me.

She had gorgeous locks of red hair and charming green eyes. "Hi," I replied waving at her. "My name is Myne Sophia! But please call me Myne," She laughed bowing down. "Nice to meet you Myne. I'm Naofumi Iwatani, Just call me Naofumi," I introduced shaking her hand. "Cute name," She winked chuckling. "Uh thanks?" I questioned. I had never really been good with compliments.

"Anyway catch you later!" She smiled brightly waving to me as she ran up the carpeted stairs. "Bye Myne!" I smiled back. She vanished up the set of stairs just like that. "Damn I've already met someone," I chuckled impressed taking a few more steps into the school. It looked like a mansion, not a school.

I walked over to the office to get my dorm keys. I stepped into the large room with the principal sitting at his desk. The room was blue crystal for the walls with pearly white tiled floors. There was a glass roof pointing up. Light reflected from the open glass roof. The principal sat in the middle of the room at a grey empty desk. I walked quickly over to the desk and him.

"Hello sir. I'm here to get my room key and number," I asked smiling. "Hm? Ok your name?" He asked with a sigh. What a boaring man. No emotion what so ever."Naofumi Iwatani," I smiled, trying to keep the mood decent.  He nodded before going through tons of papers. Each one had over 100 student names and a number next ro their name. He looked up into my eyes. "Room 125," He sighed handing me my room key. "Thanks!" I cheered running out.

I hope my roommate was a male that was interested in the same things as me. I seemed to get along better with males, but there was a small chance of a boy and girl being in the same dorm room. I prayed as I took a few steps up the royal stairs. I hope they were nice and not a bastard or bitch. I took a deep breath as I reached the floor with the dorms. The second floor, covered with students figuring out their dorm rooms.

"So many students," I panicked glancing around at each one. "See I see, we bump into eachother again!" Myne laughed hugging me from behind. "Oh uh- Hi!" I smiled in surprise. "Now, what's your dorm?" She asked glancing at my key anf trying to snatch it. "Room 125," I said looking at her happily. A brave smile spread across her beautiful face. Her green eyes lit up in the small amount of sun.

"Dang I'm in room 132, at least are dorms are close!" She laughed grabbing my hand and holding it in hers. She ran down the full hall laughing enjoying herself. I let out a small chuckle. She was cute, but not someone I would find myself dating. "My dad the principal told me that you apparently share a room with a different hot guy!" She laughed slowing down.

"You're the daughter of the principal!" I asked my eyes wide in shock. She rose an eyebrow in suspicion, "Oh, I thought you knew that," She said placing her hands behind her back. "But as I was saying, a hot guy Naofumi!" She snickered giving me a small shove. "He's just going to be a basic cool guy," I said rolling my eyes. "Oh come on! He'll be just fine! He might even flirt with you!" She chuckled before skipping off to her dorm. "Wait, what!" I panicked as she looked back at me. "Have fun!" She yelled slipping into her dorm. "Wait no tell me!" I yelled scared and confused begining to run. "So you've met Myne," A tall blonde spoke from behind me.

He had luxurious blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail. He had red glowing eyes that stood out. Though, he wore a plain outfit. He had a red,black and white flannel jacket on with a white shirt tucked under a belt. He had black pants and black running shoes. Plain. I wore a green sweater with white sleeves and a white hood. I had black jeans ripped at the knees, with a small silver chain attached just above the pocket. I had a bag on my back holding all my items.

"So, I'm guessing this is your room?" He asked placing a hand on my dorm door. "Yeah," I questioned looking him in the eye. "Well roomie, let's go," He chuckled pulling a key out of his pocket. He spun it around in his fingers for a moment before shoving the key into the key gole. "You have to be kidding me," I frowned angrily. "What?" He asked opening the door. "You're my roommate!" I growled.

He really was a ladies man. He probably flirted with them all and would act like a classical, rude, cool teenager. Wasn't going to be friends with a asshole that treated the poor girls and me like shit. "Ok, you just changed completely." He chuckled pacing into the room. I could see him roll his eyes as he turned around. I gritted my teeth in anger. There was a window straight ahead of us, flashing light directly in our faces.

Two beds with glass tables sat beside the window. The tables closest to the window. On the left side there was a kitchen attached, a pillar in the middle. You could access through either side. On the right side of the room with the same set up with the pillars. Except this room was more of a lounge room. It had a couch and a T.V. perfect, I could have a way of ignoring him.

We walked in around the same time admiring the dorm. "Anyway, I'm Motoyasu Kitamura, you?" He intoduced facing me. I let out a sigh and rolled my eyes, "Naofumi Iwatani," "Ok didn't see that coming," He chuckled dropping his bag in the middle of the floor. "Nice to meet you," He laughed, his head turned away from me. "Sure," I sighed heading over to the left bed. I dropped my bag beside the bed and sat down staring into space.