Chapter 4- Wild life

I fell onto something soft. I could tell it wasn't the ground. Fuck, I thought. I was on top of Motoyasu Kitamura. My arms were placed on his sholders before I tried getting up. I managed to get onto my knees before he spoke. "A nice landing aren't I?" Motoyasu snickered.  "No," I replied with a huff. I looked over to the side.

It was a small lie. He was a bit comfy, especially comapred to the hard ground. He snickered after sitting up. "You're a bad liar." "Huh, what?" I asked my eyes wide. I wasn't really paying attention to what he had to say, as being too embarrassment. "Nothing," He said standing up. Once again, he lended me his hand.

"I'm good," I said standing up on my own. I didn't want him clinging onto me again. That was the most weirdest thing that has happened this year. A popular ladies man, clinging onto a weak boy for dear life. That was sure something.

Motoyasu shurgged and began to walk. "Your choice," He teased. I catched up to the three. "Well I don't need you dragging me around again," I sighed walking beside him. I put my hands back into my pockets. " I was going to be nice that time, but you let down the offer," Motoyasu whined. "You're just telling me that," I hissed. He was going to do the same thing, he was trying to look like the good guy. Really he was just a selfish man.

"But what if I'm not? You want to test that theory?" Motoyasu snickered gently grabbing my arm and pulling my hand out of my pocket. He moved his hand down to my hand. "No, I don't," I huffed pulling my hand away from his. "Ok," He snickered.

We walked along the path, talking about random subjects. It began to get nicer out as we walked. It got hotter and the wind stopped blowing. There was more sun coming in through the thick rich trees. "Admiring the scenery aren't you?" Raphtalia asked looking around too. "Yeah," I replied looking over at her. She looked so innocent and calm. It was a bit cute.

I looked away not wanting to seem like a creep. Partly because I didn't want Motoyasu to make a comment. Especially because he glanced at me a lot more than he should. It seemed like the guy looked at me every three seconds. What was wrong about me? I could see him once again look at me through the corner of my eye.

"Seriously! Stop looking at me!" I snapped confused. It was getting creppy, him just looking at me. He seemed to blush before looking the other way. I sighed and ignored the flustered man. "Sorry," He mumbled. I was shocked. Did I really just get an asshole self- confident man to say sorry? To me?

I pushed it aside. "Whatever," I sighed, pretending like I didn't care. But really it had felt like an accomplishment I turned my head and smiled. He was loosing his confident side. Plus it was a bit funny. I didn't see him glance at me for a few minutes. He actually listened to me, for once.

"Look!" Raphtalia laughed running up to a bunny. It didn't move a bit as she ran up to it, surprising me. Whenever I even looked at an animal it ran off. Raphtalia bent over on her knees and began to pet the wild bunny. "Are you sure that's a good idea? It could have some disease or something," I told Raphtalia walking up behind her. The bunny flinched a bit, afraid of me.

Raphtalia picked up the white red eyed bunny and faced me. "But it's cute!" She pouted looking down at it. "Look!" She smiled holding it out to me. "Hold it!" She said with a laugh placing it in my hands. It was soft but squirmed around. All animals were afraid of me, weren't they? But it seemed to calm down in no time. "See, it's fine," Raphtalia smiled stepping back to the group.

"Am I expected to keep holding this...thing?" I asked looking at her, then the wild rabbit. "Keep it!" Raphtalia wined. "Fine, fine," I sighed walking back to the group. I looked down at the soft white bunny, it seemed to almost be sleeping. "Don't loose the bunny!" Raphtalia ordered. I sighed, was I seriously doing this?  We finished the path in just under two hours. My legs were aching as I was lazy and hadn't done so much walking in my life.

"Do you still have the bunny?" Raphtalia asked walking over to me. "Yes," I sighed handing her the bunny. She hugged me making me blush a bit. "Thanks Naofumi!" She chuckled. "No problem," I lied. It was a problem. That thing was a pain in the ass to hold. It kept trying to bite and scratch me.

"Well, that was nice!" Myne laughed. We were at the other end of the park we had walked in two hours ago. "Well, Who agrees?" Myne asked glancing at all of us. "That was great!" Raphtalia beamed. "We should do that again!" She giggled finishing her words.  "Sure why not," Motoyasu agreed.

I didn't know how to to reply. I kept arguing with Motoyasu and had to hold hands with the gross dumbass. I had to hold a killer bunny. Plus they all teased me at least a bit at one point. "I don't know," I mumbled lowering my head. "Oh, come on!" Myne pouted walking over to me. She gently placed an arm on my sholder. "We're not that bad!" She huffed trying to get me to raise my head.

"I'm just going to go now," I sighed begining to walk out of the park. I looked back and waved, throwing on a fake smile. I wasn't in the mood to really talk to any of them. I just wanted to go home and sleep before I had to get coffee with dunce face. "Bye!" I said leaving the park without a sound. I couldn't hear the others following me, which was good.

I finially had some time for myself. Noone to destract me. Why did they all push it? What happened to good first impression? Or did they just trust me that much? The questions  flooded my head as I wondered back to the gigantic school.