Chapter 2 The Nasty Truth

Lucy's POV
I Need some fresh air from all of these lies and sides so I go outside to take a little walk but as I do so Lissana is right next to me of course. "What do you want?!?" I say annoyed "I came to talk" Lissana says happily. "It's so nice how everyone believes me and not you right" Lissana says as she fake pouts the. Laughs "Natsu is mine so stay away from him you filthy blonde binbo!" "Don't worry that won't be a problem since he wants to stay away from me already" I scoff "haha ah yes I suppose so" Lissana said in that annoying voice of hers. "So Lucy you going to give me another bruise?" That annoying white haired bimbo said. "Just go away" I say angry and kinda depressed that some of my friends chose her over me especially Natsu. He's my best friend for god sake! Or I guess he was. Anyways Lissana keeps yapping all these annoying things that I ignore and instead I just go home. I-I have an idea! It might not be nice for my friends but it is the only things that will work! Or that I can prove myself with! I have to move away from Magnolia for a while! But first I have to tell Levy,Gajeel,Wendy,Juvia,Happy,Carla, and Panther Lily that I'm moving. I then call them on my phone so that they can come to my house so I can tell them the news so that's exactly what I do!
"Are you sure you packed everything!" Juvia asked me
"Yes I'm sure" I say AGAIN.
"Do you have to leave" Wendy asked sadly "I'm sorry but I'm not happy here,not yet.....I'll be back in a couple of years promise!" I say to Wendy
"I'm going to miss you" Levy said
"Bye bunny girl" Gajeel says
"Bye I love all you guys! I will never forget you guys....my true friends!"
"B-bye Lushieee" Happy says as he is crying "don't cry buddy" I reassure him
"Well let's go to the train station!" I say braking the quick moment of silence.

May 7,2020
Author-Chan- Hi I just posted chapter one and this is chapter 2 and Ik what your thinking u posted 2 hours ago (I think)how is it the next day. Well maybe your thinking that idk but whatever I wrote the last chapter like a few hours ago. Now it's 3:00am so ya. ✌️ I think I'm going to write more chapters today but idk if I update you will know