Chapter 17 Fairies and Dragons

Still Wendy's POV:
"Master, what is the dragon realm?" I ask out of curiosity. "It's a place where dragon slayers live, no outsiders are aloud but since your al my children and I'm an old friend they allowed all of us" Master says as we start walking around the gorgeous buildings. "Are is dragon slayers welcome here?" I ask him. "Well you did not originally live here so not really unless you get to know them" he says. After that we continue walking till we get to a certain building, it's neon blue and has silver lining on the outside. Fancy. I think to myself. "This is the training dojo" Master says as he leads the way inside.

Lucy's POV:
I'm currently in the dojo with my boyfriend practicing my moves. Takashi is holding the punching bag as I kick it with all my force. "Nice one!" He says as I kick it and make a hole. At this point we are both swearing. I smile at his comment and continue training. "Try your roar" he says as he smiles. "Alright" I say. To be honest I'm super exited I've been practicing my roar and getting better. "CELESTIAL DRAGON ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" I scream from the top of my lungs causing everyone to look at me. Me, my friends, and my boyfriend just laugh it off.

Natsu's POV:
I heard a loud roar. I look to the corner of the gym to see...................................
no way how is Lucy here?! And a dragon slayer?!?! I look at her and she is with a lot of I guess friends. When she is done with her roar she looks over at a certain boy and smiles as he returns the smile then they..................

Kiss............

Not gonna lie I kinda feel angry. I'm not sure why though. "Yo old man how'd I do?" I hear her say aloud. Who is she talking to? Then I see...............

This night can't get any worse.....

It's Igneel! How do they know each other?!?!! My dad here! Why?!?!

Igneel's POV:
I smile knowing Lucy got it. She's like a daughter to me! Then........

I smell him.......

I look over the other side of the gym to see none other than.........

My son.......

Natsu Dragneel..............

We make eye contact..............not the good kind...........he can tell I'm mad at him but he doesn't know why. Don't worry he'll know soon.......................

I'll talk to you in a little bit also I know you've seen her. She hasn't seen you yet and your lucky..............

For now...... I telepathically speak to him.

June 1,2020