Chapter 7 Strong Bond

Lucy's POV:
"We missed you Lucy!" All my friends scream. "Hey lil sis" Takashi says. No he is not actually my brother or step but he protects me as if I'm his little sister when really we are the same age! We are both 18. "Hey Takashi" I say while hugging him. "So what brings ya here" Yori says to me. "Well...." I say then explain everything to them. "That jerk was supposed to be on your side and suddenly when this girls shows up after 2 years he takes her side?!?! I'm going to kill him for hurting my little sister!" Takashi says furious. "Noooo that's why I'm here for a few years to train then I seek revenge on fairy tail!" I say. "Can I put him to sleep?...............forever" Hinata says. "No! You guys relax it's fine I'm alt day going to start my training soon so I have to go bye!" I say as I'm about to walk off until I hear "where do you think your going ya know some of us have training with you right?" Takashi says to me as my face is in shock. "Really?" I ask exited "Really!" Hinata says. I start jumping up and down like a child. As my friends stand there smiling and laughing. Ah these are my true friends besides my supporters at fairy tail. "You know I really love you guys" "we know" they all say in unison. Me and my friends here are really close so we know each other really well like back of my hand! Even better than the people at fairy tail know me well maybe Natsu knew me really good too...........I miss him. No Lucy you can't! He ignored you and called you names he choose her side! Stop it Lucy! I say as I slap myself. Wait what I didn't do that! "Hey Lucy you ok?" Ivy asks me. "Ya It's just that,........I didn't do that I don't know it's hard to explain but I did not move my hand it's as if someone was moving it like I was a puppet or something" I say. "We will get to the bottom of this" Takashi says. As I worry to myself.

May 8,2020