Chapter 14 Sorry....

Lucy's POV:
I stood there at my house just thinking no wonder he drank. Both of his parents both died for god sake! *DING* that's the doorbell. I walk to open the door and see Takashi. "H-hey....we need to talk" he said "yeah..." I said as I let him in "about yesterday I'm sorry I was drunk because-" I cut him off "I already saw the news....I'm so sorry Takashi. "It's alright but you still forgive me after that?!?!" "Of course" I say in a sweet town trying to cheer him up. "I wouldn't forgive myself if I were you...Lucy I almost hurt you!" "Almost! But you didn't" I say to him. I lean in and hug him as he hugs me as well. Then my head starts hurting a lot. "Ow" I saw as I rub my head. "You ok?" He asks worryingly. "Ya, just a small headache" I lie trying not to worry him because he's already dealing with a lot. Then I leave to the gym and start punching the bag and suddenly it's like something takes control over my body because I start walking to the boys and I slap Takashi. "Omg!!!!! I'm so sorry!" I say hoping he will believe me. "You know you don't have to lie.....I deserved it" he says as he looks down at the floor in shame. "No it really was an accident!" Sure it was.    Who said that! Me! My name is Zeref.  Your power has become quite strong! Well in a few years I can do a full body take over! No listen here ZEREF get out of my mind!!!!

Author-Chan: hey guys! Short chapter sorry. I don't feel well (emotionally don't worry I don't have the corona) so I'm not writing much.

P.S. I just remembered something it's 2 days till my birthday! 😝

May 23,2020