Chapter 21 Just Natsu

Natsu's POV:
"Can anyone help?!" I say panicking but everyone just stands there still like a doll. Everything around me is fading and blurry. Everyone's eyes are pure black, why??? Somethings not right! Then I hear "u-su-tsu-atsu-Natsu?!" My eues snap back to reality. I look around and everyone in the guild is with a mad face because wot our arrival and Lucy's eyes are still red. But no one seems to care. "Lucy your back!" Juvia says running to hug Lucy. Lucy pushes Juvia to the floor. "Why did you do that can't you see her god damn eyes right now?" I question Juvia as I shake my head and face palm. "What do you mean her eyes are fine" Juvia says. I look I'm and everyone else is agreeing with Juvia. So I'm the only one who could see her red eyes huh.......I have to take Lucy away from everyone! "CELESTIAL DRAGON ROARRRRRRRRR" Lucy screams and her magic shoots to the bar sending Mira and Lissana to the floor. She laughs at this. After that she walks to her support team and does a Lucy kick. I run to her holding her back but she uses her magic to blast me back and I fall on the floor. She then starts hurting everyone in the guild.

Author-Chan: sorry kinda short and rushed 😬 anyways I have nothing else to say so byeeeeeee

June 20,2020