Chapter 5 Yui and Sakura

Author-Chan- Hey you guys so just in case you were wondering how Yui and Sakura looked here are pictures of them I will include with some info too

This is Yui, Lucy's master (parent) after Layla died she raised Lucy and trained her as her own daughter. She loves Lucy very much and has an actual daughter, Sakura. Yui is a Sky Dragon Slayer. (Like Wendy in the series basically)

 (Like Wendy in the series basically)

This is Sakura. She is Lucy's step sister. Yui's actual daughter. She is 17,one year younger than Lucy. They are best friends and step sisters. Sakura is a Lava Dragon Slayer. She controls lava and can turn fire into lava. Can also eat Lava.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucy's POV:
We get home and I go upstairs and see Sakura and can't help but squeal! "Sakura!!!" I scream happily. "Lucy!!!" She screams as she runs over to me and we hug. "I've missed you so much!" I say
"Same here!" She says. "So why are you here not that I don't want you here it's just I thought you were happy on Earth land with the other mages and in fairy tail." Sakura says. "I left because of this one girl who told a lie and stuff and it's just confusing" I say stressed. "Don't worry you can talk to me I have all night!" I tell Sakura everything that happened including that my best friend Natsu betrayed me. "That little-" Sakura is about to finish as she is about to fly away to the portal to go to scream to fairy tail. "Nooo" I say loud. "They don't know that I am a dragon slayer" I say guilty. "Well your a dragon slayer but you have to find out which one your going to be" she said "also everyone is going to be so happy to see you! Sakura says. "Oh ya! I can't wait to see our friends!" I say happily. "Anyways what kind of DS are you going to be?" Sakura asked me. "A celestial DS" I say as she face palms her head "I knew it" she said.

Author-Chan- DS=Dragon Slayer