Chapter 9 I like you too...

Author-Chan: Hey guys just wanted to say please don't get mad at the romance between Lucy and Takashi Ik I ship NaLu too but it's all part of the story and remember in the end NaLu will happen! Promise! ;)             Takashi's POV:
As I am walking Lu home I can see her shivering from the coldness so I take off my jacket and place it over her shoulders. She blushes at the action. She is so cute when she gets nervous. My cheeks start getting warm and I notice a blush start to creep up on my face. Oh no.... I hope she does not notice. That would be embarrassing. "So how's the human world?" I break the awkward silence. "It's ok I guess...but the dragon realm is wayyyyy cooler!" Lu says exited. She looks so damn cute when she is exited! Wait no she looks cute all the time who am I kidding. I've actually liked Lucy for a few years now. But she has not noticed. I've known her since she was 8. That's when her mom died. She is 18 now. As am I. 10 years later....I've liked her since we were 13! But she went to the human world and started liking this pink haired idiot. Well when she first joined a guild called fairy tail she used to text me all the time how she liked this guy with blue hair for like 1 month then she started liking this pink haired idiot instead. I have to admit for a while I have been really jealous of him. But now he's gone I can finally tell her. We are around the corner to Lu's house when it starts snowing. "Snow!" Lucy screams as she jumps up and down like a little child. I chuckle seeing this. "So cute." "W-what?..." Lucy says. "Crap! Did I say that out loud?!?!" I ask her. "Y-yea" Lucy says stuttering."M-my bad" I say awkwardly to her. "It's ok I d-didn't m-m-mind" she says blushing. Hearing those words made my face stay looking at her with my mouth open like an idiot. How's the time! "U-umm Lucy...I have to tell you something." I say to her.

Lucy's POV:
At this point I'm blushing like an idiot not to mention my stuttering. Gosh Lucy why are you so nervous! It's not like he is going to return those feelings. Or I mean he might still like- wait no Lucy stop thinking that way! "L-Lucy ilikeyou" he said. "Wait what? Slow down you said that way to fast haha say that one more time?" I ask "Jesus Christ Lucy Heartfilia I Like You!" Those were his words. I was speechless. "I-I don't know what to say" I say to him. "No need to return the feelings I just had those feelings bottled up for so long I had to say it already sorry if I ruined our friendship........." i got the beta idea of how to respond to him! "Ya you did ruin our friendship!" I say loud. When I say loud I mean LOUD! Like I legit screamed "I-I'm sorry please forgive m-" I cut him off "let me finish,you ruined our friendship because now you look like an idiot......" "Wha-" I cut him off again "And I must be an even bigger idiot for liking you too" I said confidently. "Jesus Christ! Lucy Heartfilia your scares the crap out of me!" He screamed as he hit the back of my head in a playful way. "Two can play at that game!" I say as I then jump on his back and pull on his hair and punch his back. "Oww" he said. "Don't be such a baby!" I tease. "The only baby here is you!" He said. We continue to all to my house like this....him walking and me on his back. "Lucy?" "Yeah?" I respond. "Will you be this idiot's girlfriend?" "Yes this idiot will be the other idiot's girlfriend." I say as he smiles to me. "We're a bunch of idiots" Takashi says as we both laugh. "Yeah.........we are" I say happily. I love my life...........so far.......................

Author-Chan: Hwy guys! Yay 2nd chapter today! I'm going to try to post a lot. I really hope you guys enjoy the book also thanks for the reads ^ ^ it may be a lil but it's something for me 🥺 well bye for now

P.S: it's an extra long chapter! ^w^

May 16,2020