Chapter 15 Zeref

Zeref's POV:
Excellent I'm now able to talk in her mind. I'm only a few years I could do a full body take over and hurt everyone precious and dear to her! Even you baby brother......Natsu. Fairy Tail, Dragon Realm, you have no idea what's coming for you! You won't know what hit you and you'll be like a dear in headlights. First Lucy has to get stronger for me and my power to enter her soul. Then I take her over fully and am able to control her mind and body. MUAHAHA

Lucy's POV:
That was really weird. I don't know this Zeref guy but I'm not going to let him get to me! For now I have to focus on training! Anyways it's currently Friday afternoon and I get to relax and chill by myself! I'm home alone! No training till Monday! Yessss! Knowing Gray if he was in this situation he would probably say 'let's gooooooooo' I say out loud as I giggle to myself. I'm hungry! "Let's see what's in the fridge....cake!" As soon as I say that one word 'cake' I think of Erza and all the memories of when she used to smash Natsu and Grays heads together. I giggle out loud again just remembering the 3. Oh wow you really miss them don't you and right after they abounded you.....wow what a loser. Haha *Zeref says in my head* Leave me alone!!!! Hmmm no I don't want to! Why are you even in my head and also I- *i get interrupted by a huge headache* "Owwww!!!" I scream in pain. Wha are you doing to my head! Nothing much yet right now my power is just flowing through you but it's to strong for your weak ass haha makes you suffer more and I thrive on chaos and pain! Ugh just leave me alone! Not going to happen well bye! No I have questions! Ugh!!! That Zeref guy gives off a fimiliar vibe. Not just that it's his scent as well! It kind of reminded me of Natsus scent for a bit..........could it be?!?! No it can't be! Natsu said he had an older brother who he didn't get along with but.....it can't be Zeref............

Right?

Author-Chan: Hey guys! I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter anyways thank you guys soooooooo much for 107 reads! >w< ily guys so much! Okie don't forget to follow, vote, comment ^ ^ Also it's official my birthdays Tomorrow!!! Okie well byeeeeeeee

May 25,2020