Chapter 6 Friends

Lucy's POV:
The next day I wake up in my room that I share with Sakura and see that she is already awake and choosing cloths to wear. "Are we leaving already?" I ask her
"We are going to see our friends.duh!" She says playfully as I giggle. I getup from bed, brush my hair. Change, brush my teeth, then I make my way downstairs for breakfast. "Morning master" I say sweetly. "Morning dear" Yui says to me. After we eat our waffles we say bye to master and leave the house to the park. We get to the park and I'm so exited! I already see our friends. "I'm so exited!!!!" I say in a good mood to Sakura. "I'm glad" she says. Sakura does not like to see me suffering or sad or in pain. I don't like to see her in any of those things either. Anyways here we are right In front of my dragon slayer friends. "Hey guys" I say "Lucy!" They all scream surprised and happy.

First there is Ivy she is very mysterious but amazing! She is 19

First there is Ivy she is very mysterious but amazing! She is 19. She is a Nightmare Dragon Slayer. She is able to read people's fears and nightmares as well as give them to people.She is very emo tbh.

Then there is Hinata

Then there is Hinata. She is 19. She is very competitive and loves her friends. She is a Dark Air Dragon Slayer. She can change the air and fog around you to be anything she wants. So she could control it and eat it as well as make people fall asleep in it or make people act a certain way because of it. She is very loud and outgoing.

This is Kira

This is Kira. She is 17. She is very corky and loves inventing things. She is a Creator Type Dragon Slayer. Meaning she can make any object with her magic. She can also eat the objects. She has two sides to her. Sometimes she can act like a complete angel and sometimes a complete devil. But with her friends she is really nice. She also loves cosplay and always dresses up.