Chapter 8 Feelings?

Lucy's POV:
As we are walking to the training dojo I can't help but feel as if someone is watching me. I keep turning my head in every direction as we walk and I guess Kira seemed to notice because she asked me "Hey Lu are you sure your alright?..." "Ya totally don't worry" I lie to her. I'm not trying to lie to them it's just that I don't want them to worry about me. I wonder if this feeling has to do with the fact that I'm being controlled like a puppet. Suddenly as I am just thinking my thoughts for some reason my body starts walking towards Sakura and then I pull her hair. WHAT!!!! WHY DID I DO THAT!!! WAIT I DIDN'T DO THAT THOUGHT! It's like my legs have a mind of their own. "Ow" Sakura said. "Why did you do that Lucy?" Hinata questioned. "I-I-I d-didn't do t-that" I say. "Lu you clearly did that! We just saw you" Yori said suspiciously. "N-No it's like m-my body is being c-controlled " I say again not in a very steady voice.
"Maybe you should skip training today Lu" Takashi said as he grabbed my hand and was about to pull me away. "N-No I I feel fine I can train" I say stresses because I don't know what the hell is going on here. "Lu I believe the whole your body is being controlled thing but I really think you should skip training just for today....please?.....I want you to be safe" I blush at what he says but as I do so he smirks because he knows he has won and that I will listen to him. "Fine" I say as I pout. "Aww c'mon don't give me that face Lushieeee please" Takashi says as he does puppy dog eyes making me smile. Maybe we are not brother and sister......I have to admit I do kind of have feelings for Takashi. He is always there for me and takes care of me and believes me. I like him,why can't he say it back?......

Author-Chan:Hey guys sorry I have not updating....lately I have just been feeling depressed..... :( anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I hope you are all safe out there,Love you guys byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

May 16,2020