Complications

Kokichi's POV

I smile down at the diamond necklace in my hands.

Nehehe! 

I wonder if Kaede has noticed yet...

It's all going according to plan so far. 

Once Shuichi knows that I stole the necklace he'll be chasing after me even more. 

How romantic... 

Nishishi!

My stomach hurts like hell though... 

I think I'm gonna... 

*Cough* *Cough* 

What the hell..? 

A flower petal...

I swifty jump up and grab my laptop. 

I pull up google and search

I'm coughing up petals 

I look at my search results. 

Hanahaki disease 

Is the Hanahaki disease real? 

Lung Flowers 

I click on the first link.

 The Hanahaki Disease is an illness born from , where the patient's throat will with flower, they will then proceed to throw, and the petals, (sometimes even the flowers). One of the only ways for the disease to 'disappear' is if, the said person returns the feeling (it can't be resolved with friendship, it has to be genuine feelings of love). The infection can also be removed through surgery, though the feelings disappear along with the petals. If they choose options, or the feeling is not returned in time, then the patient's lungs will fill up with flowers, and will eventually .

There is no specific flower for the disease, but it'll either be the crushes favourite type of flower, or their favourite colour. We can only hope for the patients, and pray that the crushes favourite flower isn't a type of rose. (Uhhh you think I copied and pasted that?) 

Well, I'll be damned. 

And, what do you know? 

Saihara's favorite flower was a rose. 

I groaned to myself. 

This put a hole right through all of my plans. 

Damnit. I knew things were going way to well. 

I guess I'm screwed, because there's no way that Shuichi is going to like me back. (HhahHAHAHAH biggest lie I've ever heard)

I slam the laptop shut in frustration. 

I mean...

The plan was to get Shuichi to love me.

Not that I thought it would actually work!

Now there are just higher stakes I guess...

Let's just hope that the plan works before I die.