Chapter 30! Broly vs Archon! The battle for Izuku's body!

Third person p.o.v

Broly looked over to the being known as Archon who currently controlled Izuku's body... his own son's body. This was something that couldn't be allowed to continue. Broly had grown out his tail as he was currently in Super Saiyan 3 from the get go. During his wonders in space he had learnt proper English, proper manners and so on.

"You absorb God Ki dont you?"

"No point in hiding it, yes i do."

"Luckily for me then, i dont use God Ki so your going to leave my sons body!"

Broly charged at Archon going to punch him as it got caught by Archon's fist.

"You're quite fast for someone with no god ki."

Archon then kneed Broly in the stomach making him gag slightly as he sent Broly flying into a rock.

"But not fast enough."

Archon then charged at Broly as he started to get up. Broly then took a punch to the face and then a kick to the side sending Broly back slightly at he wiped the blood off his lips and spat on the floor.

"I've faced stronger."

Broly then charged at Archon again as they collided fist's this time causing a small crater as Broly pushed through with another punch, however Archon teleported above Broly and kicked him to the ground.

"Your form is not strong enough Broly. I can eradicate you completely even with this kids power. But i will take no chances."

Archon then fired a black blast at Broly as he was getting up.

"You may have been trouble for everyone years and years ago, but now your simply trash. You are not even close to a fraction of what i am. Compared to me you are child's play."

Broly gripped the floor as he looked up at the sky in some slight anger. He was looking at the moon as he transformed into a great ape.

"Not finished are we?"

Broly's body started to pulsate as he then grew with a flash of green light. He had green fur as he started shooting out green energy blasts from his mouth. All of which were easily dodged by Archon. Archon then fired an energy blast at Broly but it seemed that Broly dodged it.

"Primitive saiyans..."

Archon then fired a blast at the moon of that planet as Broly started to shrink back down to his normal green auraed self as he went to base form.

"Archon... the bloodbath starts with you."

Broly then started to power up as he got into Lssj.

'That Broly... he gained another zenkai... his energy is rising dramatically to no end.'

Broly then powered to Ssj3 before going Ssj4 with his red fur around his body. His chest was exposed with a scar on the left side of it. His hair grew as a bit of each side went over his shoulders. His trousers and green ear around his waist were still there as he instantly appeared at Archon and held his throat before throwing him into the sky. Archon then fired a blast at Broly which was dodged by Broly teleporting behind Archon and using his raw sheer energy to blow him down to the ground.

Archon then charged at Broly which was then dodged as he punched Archon, Archon then teleported behind Broly but was greeted to a buck kick in the stomach as be then teleported to the other side of Broly and got punched in the face. He then appeared behind him again as Broly slugged him in the face as Broly jumped up and grabbed hold of Archons arm before slamming him to the floor. Archon jumped up to Broly's level as Broly had two green energy blasts in his hand. Archon did a full power blast as Broly fired one at the blast completely destroying it and sending Archon back before charging Archon and firing the second green energy ball at him.