Chapter 42! The two brothers new forms! Izuku ascends again?

(Dont play music yet)

Third person p.o.v

With Bakugou

An aura flashed in Garou's eyes as he charged at Bakugou who felt...

Bakugou: 'Fear?! No! I don't fear anyone...'

Before Garou got to him, Bakugou put both his hands out and used a Ssj2 powered explosion which caused Garou to growl as he jumped up before diving down onto Bakugou who caught both of Garou's hands.

Bakugou: "Are you actually human?! I've never seen a human this strong."

Garou: "As i said, i'm a monster."

As he said that, he used the Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist with his knee having it hit Bakugou in the chin breaking his jaw forcing him to stagger back. Garou smirked as Bakugou now wouldn't be able to talk, or even breath properly.

Garou: "Checkmate, i thought you would be capable of more, as the son of the king of saiyans... this is a disappointment."

With Izuku

Frieza panted as the blast was sent back at Izuku, whilst he did it with one hand... it took a massive bit out of him to do so. Had he done it with two hands this would be a different story.

Izuku: 'It's seems that he struggled to do that... maybe the power gap between us isn't that big? If so i can adapt and grow stronger to make up for it!'

He thought with hope as he then charged Frieza in his kaioken times 10 Lssj form. He threw a punch which was met with Frieza's own one sending a shockwave throughout the forest. As they clashed Izuku appeared behind Frieza and tried to kick his back, however Frieza had cloaked himself with a hard barrier of energy which crawled up Izuku's leg and covered his body making him yell in pain.

Frieza: "Why do you think i struggled to fire your blast back monkey?! It's because i used a lot of my energy to cover myself in to finish this quick."

Izuku panted as the energy disappeared mostly into Frieza, luckily Izuku was still in his Lssj times ten kaio ken. However he was out of breath from that one attack.

Izuku: "I... i wont give in! I can't let you take Momo!"

Frieza smirked at this as he decided to tease Izuku.

Frieza: "How do you plan to do that when there is energy surrounding me which almost makes you pass out whenever you touch it?"

Izuku cocked his fist back as his pupils disappeared, he then fired it at Frieza's face but this time no energy went up Izuku. Instead it collided with Frieza's face and sent him back a few feet leaving only a few scratches on his cheek.

Frieza: "You call that a punch monkey?"

He asked rhetorically as he rushed Izuku and fired at punch at the saiyans face making him fall all the way to the floor causing a massive crater to be formed. Frieza floated down with his arms crossed, Izuku didn't have the kaioken active anymore but he still stood back up in his Lssj form.

Izuku: "Not... yet!"

He said as he ran at Frieza punching him in the chest, it didn't even make Frieza budge as Frieza then got his finger and fired a death beam through his right lung making him fall backwards and loose his form.

Frieza: "What's wrong monkey? I thought you wouldn't give up? Don't you care if i take your mate and ruin her life by taking her quirk?"

Hearing this, Izuku slowly got back up but only in his base form as he opened his mouth to have a massive energy blast come out from there which engulfed Frieza and caused a bunch of smoke on impact. As the dust settled Frieza stood with not a single scratch on him. What happened next was brutal... Frieza walked to him and held him by the neck, he then put his fist through Izuku's stomach making a bunch of blood cover it before Izuku dropped to the floor.