Chapter 35! The loss of a hero... Who is this masked saiyan?!

Third person p.o.v

Izuku just seeing the explosion had tears going down his eyes. He panted slightly praying it wasn't real but he knew it was. He then screamed as loud as he could in agony at the loss of his life long idol and his part time father. Shouto went to his knees as he held back tears and Bakugou on Vampa demanded to be left alone as he cried in silence. Izuku screamed so loud that it echoed across the now flat landscape known as Hosu. Izuku then shouted out talking to himself about himself.

"STUPID, SELFISH, IMPULSIVE HYPOCRITE!!"

He slammed his fist onto the floor as he went on all fours.

"You had ONE job! Get angry and beat Cell! Now i cant even avenge Shouto!"

He said still thinking he was dead which was the reason he unlocked the form in the first place. Broly walked over to Izuku and spoke.

"Hey now, Izuku..."

"But no, you didn't just take a PAGE from Vegeta...! YOU WROTE A SEQUEL TO HIS FRICKIN BOOK!"

Izuku said referring to himself in the third person as Broly tried to speak again.

"Izuku, listen to me."

Izuku still didn't hear him as Broly placed a hand on Izuku's back.

"Chapter 1. Kill your own goddamn dad! Even if it was just for a bit!"

"IZUKU!"

"WHAT!!?"

Broly had Izuku look him in the eyes as he took a serious tone.

"When you started your second fight with Cell, All Might had a gut feeling something was going to go wrong. He knew me and Goku were leagues stronger than him to he asked us a favor..."

~

~

~

~

All Might walked over to Goku and Broly as Cell and Izuku's match went on.

"Broly. Goku... i need you to promise me something..."

Goku and Broly nodded as All Might sweat dropped and spoke.

"If for any reason this all goes south and Izuku is about to loose. If i can help in any way by sacrificing myself... please let me do that. I need to keep Young Midoriya alive..."

~

~

~

Izuku looked at Broly with tears in his eyes as he hit Broly softly in the chest.

"Why the hell w-would you agree to that!"

Broly didn't speak as he then went over to Shouto.

"Shouto, Goku and I are going back to continue the intern, you ready?"

Shouto simply nodded as Broly looked over to Izuku.

"What about you?"

Izuku shook his head as he spoke.

"There's something i need to sort out first."

Broly nodded understandingly as he, Goku and Shouto then teleported back to Beerus's planet. All the heroes off and went due to other needs whilst Izuku sat in the middle of the flattened city known as Hosu. He sighed as he spoke.

"I know you're here. Come on out."

He heard a laugh as he turned around to see a man with a black robe and a hood covering his face.