Chapter 17

Amey78s pov

Damien sat on his chair through the balcony while looking at the Enchanted Rose. He was heartbroken and depressed as the only thing, he was thinking was pretending in his mind that Abigail would come back to his arms and think what would be of they were together. His heart arch dueling it wasn't true. He, the Demon Prince Damien of the Demons and next ruler to his race and the hidden heart of Galilee felt powerless and weak without his precious Goldilocks. He didn't care, even his life that intruders were attacking his caslte to kill him. He only wanted Abigail to become back to his side. Without, he's nothing. His door of his chambers slam open and reavealing the narssstic vampire who has a gun on his hand.

Damien looked at him with a despessed look before looking away. Rykar smirk while he walks close to Damien. "So you're the Big Bad Demon Beast. You really think that Abigail would want you? You're just  pathetic" he said as shooting his that shoot to Damien's back. Damien roars in pain as Rykar kick him which he fall down to the edge of his balcony. "I don't understand why she cares about you and shows affections towards you!? I'm handsome and great hunter while you're a disgusting beast! Why she's would call you her 'somone very dear'!?" Rykar nearly shouted in jealousy which Damien's eyes went widen in shocked.

I'm her very dear someone? He thought. Abigail would always her friend 'important' while her family 'dear'. The words she used to described him was 'very dear' means that she cares for him still and loves him. Ryker tried to shoot him again which Damien push him that lead Damien to escape from him. Rykar was about to shoot Damien unlit Abigail push him that the bullet miss Damien. "Leave him out of this! Rykar!!!" Abigail shouted at him as defending Damien from being kill by Rykar. "Once we're finish with this, you and I will marry and that beast's head on my walls!!!" Rykar shouted which Abigail grabs his gun and front kick that he falls down to the roofs of the castle.

"I been waiting doing that for a long time" Abigail said as breaks the gun as chasing Damien who was escaping from Rykar's daggers. Abigail was a edge as seeing Damien almost falls down thar scared her to death. "NO!!!" She shouted which Damien turn his head around and seeing Abigail standing there. His broken heart soon heals as it was beating with pure joy. "Abigail!!! You came back!!!" He shouted in happiness while Abigail was guilt for letting this happening and putting Damien in danger along with the others. "I tried to stop them from getting here! I'm so sorry!!! This is my fault!!" She shouted back at him.

Damien didn't care at all but the only important thing for him was that she was back to him. She never actaully left his side. She yearns for him as well. Before he could say something, the castle soon trembles dueling the three petal falls down. Abigail yelps as she falls from the cliff. "ABIGAIL!!!!" Damien shouted as Abigail soon grabs the bar of the castle and hanging there while everyone outside gasp in fear and Israel and Matthew shouted her name in pure worry. "ABIGAIL! HANG IN THERE!!! I WILL SAVE YOU!!!" Damien shouted as he tried to get down there but he was held back by cocky Rykar which they end up fighting.

Abigail use the balance of her weight as swinging her body that she a front flip and she lands on the bar. "I knew gymnast would come in handy..." she sighed as she jump to the open balcony and lands there. Damien and Rykar fights got intense as Rykar tried to hit him with a stone head of the figure but Damien grabs it as Rykar and him falls to the other roof. Rykar stand up and hit a stone figure that he mistaken which Damien give him the element of surprised and grab him by the neck, pulling him up while doing a fearful roars towards him. "Please! Don't kill me! I will anything! Anything!" Rykar beg since he couldn't fly. After all, he was low ranked vampire. Damien growls before he looks back and seeing Abigail on the balcony of his chamber while she covers her mouth.