|5|

"For us."

We turned around to see three men, with a dark skin and bald head, standing in the kitchen. Their bare torso were well-defined, only covered by a gold pauldron with matching vambrace on their forearms and a sword around their waist. They wore loose fitted white lower which were tucked in their high length brown boots. 

Yoongi, who was standing beside me, stepped infront of me, shielding me from them.

I take back all the words about Jimin and Yoongi being small .

"And you are?" he asked the three scary men.

"I am Azriel, this is Rhadamantus and this is Yeomra. We are the Warrior Three of Mortem, the highest ranked soldiers, protector of the kingdom. We are here to take you." he spoke with a blank expression. Rhadamantus on the other hand, smiled and waved when introduced.

"Which one is the white stone?'' the one named Yeomra asked, a bit of excitement on his voice.

Yoongi glared at him hard, even though being obviously weaker than him, he didn't move from infront me. 

"Yoongi..."Jungkook nudged him in the arm, telling him to move away.

He nodded and brought his arm on my lower back, still glaring at the three warriors.

"It's nice to meet you, we all are hoping for your win." he gave a small smile.

"We'll try our best." I smile back at him.

"Let's go then. Please make a circle, hold your hands." Rhadamantus ordered.

Jungkook and Yoongi quickly took my hands and kept me away from the three warriors.

Protective babies.

"Now, don't let go of each other's hands. Close your eyes if you are scared." Yeomra said. "Ready?"

We all gulped and nodded. Tightly holding each others hands.

Suddenly the ground disappeared from below our feet and we were slowly going up through the roof, surprisingly, not breaking anything. 

As soon as we reached above the building, all of us shot up in the sky like a missile.

A loud gasp escaped from all of ours mouth, the speed knocking the air out of our lungs.

My mouth hung open as I looked down and saw us leaving the atmosphere of the earth and into the space. Flecks of light around us were visible as we continued to travel through the void.

 Flecks of light around us were visible as we continued to travel through the void

I started to feel panicky. Yes, it was beautiful. But I was literally zooming through the space, which helped me in no way at all.

"How longer?!" I yelled.