6

Shiros pos:

It's been a few weeks with me and Matt being here. We have yet seen or heard from Dean and Mr. Holt was taken somewhere.

Matt was losing it.

Heh... I was losing it.

As we stayed together in our cold cell. We held hands knowing that the other is there and that your not totally alone.

"Shiro... I want to go home..."

I squeezed the poor kids hand.

"I know.. I know... me too."

"Where is she?" He suddenly asked the question that has been on my mind ever sense we got dragged out while she was screaming in pain. They could've killed her...

She could be dead...

But I have to... stay strong... I have to be here for Matt.

"I don't know... I don't... know." I close my eyes as my tears came out. I thought I ran out of those way before.

A few more days went by and we where going to fight in the gladiator arena. Matt was first. He was scarred beyond belief!

I.. couldn't let him go first.. I.. can't...

"Argggggggg!" I screamed as I pushed Matt down grabbed the senterys sword and slashed at Matt's knee. I then pined him down as I whispered to him.

"Find Katie and hug her for me." He smiled before the soldiers got Shiro off of Matt and threw Shiro into the arena.

I was scared.

I had a sword against a thing with a giant purple death ball.

Fuck it. I start running around dodging as I turned left, right, right, left, right, left, left! I kept trying to find its weakness! But it's like this thing doesn't know what weakness is!?

I leapt to the next pillar as the spear came at me once again and went back to charge? That's my chance! I rushed towards him and I let out a battle cry before jumping on a ledge of debris before jumping off it and slamming my sword into the monsters chest.

"Dieeeeeeee!"

And with that the sickened crowd cheered as I held my side from a deep cut before blacking out.

The next thing I knew when I woke up is that I was alone in my cell.

And my arm..

Was something else.

I screamed as I felt the pain

The pain of everything going wrong!

The pain of hearing her screams!

The pain of listening to Matt's and I'd cry's!

The pain of losing my arm!

I screamed as I punched the wall as hard as I can leaving nothing. I slid down the wall as I held my head in my hands.

What do I do now?

What can I do?

I... just want to go home....

Keith..... I'm sorry for breaking our promise......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a couple weeks sense they announced the Kerberos pilots dead.
No one understands my pain.
No one understand me anymore.
I get yelled at a lot too.
I have no friends...

But I'm the best pilot in my class!

Just like Dean! So why doesn't everyone like me! Like her!

"I worked hard to show everyone that I can be someone, that and im friendly and have a pretty face."

I sigh as I remember her voice. The garrisons personal therapist keeps telling me to get rid of her voice in my head or else I'll never let her go.

But how can I ever forget Shiro and Dean?

Never.

Never was my answer.

I will never give up on them.

And I will go into space and finish Deans dream.

Or else I'll bring hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Make Sure ALL the guards know to NOT let in Kate Holt in here EVER again!"

"YOU CANT KEEP ME OUT! I WILL FIND THEM AND ILL NEVER STOP!" I yelled back as the guards threw me out.

Why are they covering up what really happened on the mission!?

I don't get it!

I will get back in! And I will find them!

I'll never give up on my family!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"LANCEEEEEEEEEE! Come on! Let's go sneak out and grab some snackssss!"

I glare at my best friend.

"And not study to be the best pilot and surpass Keith? No way!" Hunk groaned before lying down on the floor.

"I thought you wanted to be the best pilot and surpass Dea-"

"Don't finish that sentence."
I turned around in my chair and faced Hunk.

"She will always be the best, no one will ever surpass her." I say as I turn back and continue my homework.

"Lance... it has been a few months." Hunk said gently as he sat up and started helping me with homework.

"I don't care, when I get into space. Finding her will be my primary mission." Hunk looked at me shocked.

"But the Garrison said they died-"

"Due to a pilot error I know, but Dean and Shiro were the best of the best that's why they were chosen to go! So I believe they're still out there... somewhere. Will you help me look for them when we get in space?"

Hunk thought about it.

"Sure but first your going to learn how to fly without going upside down. Sideways, and a bunch of other things you do and also your going to have to sneak out with me right now to go get snacks." I sigh as I put down my pencil.

"Alright alright let's go get you your snacks."

"Yassss!" We fist bump as we sneak out and around the corner only to bump into headmaster.

"Oops"

...