.:Fire:.

I looked back at the room filled with smoke. Hopefully I could contact the fire department before it spread past the kitchen. I banged on the window with tears in my eyes. This is the most intense thing that has happened to me. I really tried to hold my breath but I needed to breathe badly.

"What happened!?!" They yell in unison. Pulling the window up.

"T-the...m-my..." I can see the smoke coming inside their flat and they start to cough.

"It's on fire?!!" Dan yells.

I nod as Phil dials 999.

"Hello? Yea there is a fire in room 213 of our building. Ok. Ok, thank you."

He hangs up and runs to me as Dan closes the window. I can feel the smoke in my lungs and I get very dizzy and start coughing like crazy. Then collapse. I see them both holding me and Dan tells me to take deep breathes.

"I'll get you some warm water." Phil says and Dan is holding me from behind. I am usually a relly positive person, but right now, I am in the mood to die right here, right now. I can feel myself fainting and closing my eyes but Dan stops me.

"Hey, hey" he says in the most soothing voice. I look up at him. He half smiles at me, worried but happy I'm awake.

"Stay with me." he wispers as Phil gives me a glass of water. I feel like a baby being fed. Dan grabs a banket from the couch without getting up, stretching over as far as he can, and wrapps it around me.

"An ambulance will be here with the firemen, soon." Phil says.

I caught my breath and the room stops spinning slowly. I saw dan looking at me from over my shoulder and I cuddled into him. I can feel him smiling at Phil. Phil put the glass on the table and his hand on my knee.

"No." I say. "Im fine. No ambulance."

"Are you sure?" Phil asks with a baby voice, making sure I understand.

"Yea." I studder. I start to breath normally and Dan starts to let go but I push my arm into him and he stays.

He wasnt so tough as he was earlier. He was like a teddy bear. I started to drift to sleep and I can feel him swaying me to sleep. I'm only half awake when he reaches under my legs and carries me to a bed and turns off the lights. I try to say goodnight, but Ive already drifted.