The League of Villains

3rd person POV

Y/n walked the streets of Musutafu with a bat slung over her shoulder. She thought over what had happened, saving the boy and meeting Himiko Toga. You had to admit she was cute, but a complete psychopath. Even though she was a villain, you still had empathy and the feeling of guilt, unlike psychopaths. Shaking herself out of her mess of thoughts, she put her hood over head and walked into a supermarket. She had some spare cash, and she needed food as she planned to head to Tokyo when she felt a tap on her shoulder. 

Turning around, she saw Toga in the flesh. She glared at the blonde. "What are you doing here?" Y/n asked with a certain tone. She couldn't care less what her tone was. 

"Missed you too! Anyway, you need to come with me." Toga responded. 

"No." Y/n responded plainly. She didn't have time for this. 

"Too bad!" Toga said. Y/n suddenly felt a washcloth to her mouth, making darkness overcome her. Damn chloroform. After approximately half an hour, she groggily woke up tied in a chair. 

Y/n POV

I find myself tied to a chair; I was livid. All I wanted was food. Anyway, that's not my primary concern. Getting out of here is. I look around the room I'm in. It looks like an abandoned bar of some sort. Behind the counter is a smoke fog and at the seats was Toga, a man with black hair, and a light blue haired man that looked like he needed to be drowned in moisturizer. The smoke fog guy noticed that I was awake. "Shigaraki, Rogue is awake." The smoke fog said. The blue haired man approached me. I noticed he had hands all over his body. 

"Hello there, I'm Tomura Shigaraki. I'm going to be blunt, Rogue. I want you to join the League of Villains." He says.

 "Hell no." I respond. Shigaraki sighed. Another guy entered the room. His whole body was covered in a costume, one side of it black and the other light grey. He started talking to Toga. While that was happening, Shigaraki stared into my eyes. Idiot. They had the audacity to kidnap me and not figure out my quirk. I activated my quirk and he quickly became paralyzed. He fell to the ground while the other members had either shocked or impressed expression gracing their features. 

"What's your quirk?" The black haired guy asked me. 

"Why would I tell you?" I asked him. I then remembered I had a pocket knife in my back pocket. I slowly grabbed it and steadily started to slice the rope. 

"Dabi, leave the girl alone." The guy in the black and grey costume told him. I had figured out most of their names. 

 I realized I finished cutting the rope and I stood. Smoke fog guy walked out from behind the counter and approached me. "Do consider joining." He said.

 "May I get your name?" I ask the smoke fog. 

"Kurogiri. Have a nice day, Rogue." I nod and leave. It's weird they let me go so easily. They must be planing something. Anyway, I need to think if I'm going to join the League of Villains. I highly doubt it but I suppose  it could be fun. I need to head to the grocery store.

My thoughts were interrupted when I almost tripped, but I I was caught by  a pair of arms. I looked up and saw Toga. "Why are you following me? Also, you should be hiding if you don't want to get caught." I say to her. She giggles and sets me up on my feet. 

"There is no particular reason, I just want some female friends. The boys are boring sometimes." She responds.

 "Whatever, if you get caught, I'm dipping." I say to her. Toga hums in agreement and we start walking around the area. Surprisingly, it was a comfortable silence. It was now afternoon when we heard a voice telling us to stop. "Stop! Surround them!" I immediately heard police sirens. We were backed into an alley. A wall blocked our path, preventing us escaping. 

"How fun!" Toga exclaims. I make eye contact with a couple officers and they all fall to the ground, paralyzed. 

"It's the villains, Rogue and Toga! Call for back-up!" One police officers exclaimed. Toga pulled out her knives. 

"I might get some of blood today!" She says, her tone filled to the brim with excitement. She attempts to run but I grab her by the back of her shirt. 

"Don't, they're innocent. Let's ditch." I say to her. A brief confused expression crossed her face, but she quickly hides it with a pout. 

"You're so weird." Toga says to me.

"I couldn't care less." I respond. I soon hear the back-up coming. I drag Toga out of the alleyway towards the police. 

"What are you doing, Rogue?" Toga asks me. 

"Trust me on this." I say to her. I step out of the alleyway. Our backs facing each other. I make eye contact with three officers and they fall to the ground. It takes about an hour for you and Toga to take them out. The League of Villains is really something else. 

A/N : Thanks for reading!