Exciting Journey

Toga's POV

After Y/n got better, she suggested that I meet her grandmother. Her quirk is quite overpowered, which is cool and terrifying. At least she isn't a hero. Anyway, I was in my room getting ready. What do you even wear to this sort of thing? I don't think I'm going to be wearing my usual outfit which is covered in blood. After digging around in my room for a little bit, I found a dress that I really liked. I could also steal a leather jacket from Dabi for it. 

A/N : Can you imagine Toga in this? I certainly can

Le time skip 

Being the thief that I am, I successfully stole the leather jacket from Dabi, for once I'm glad he's lazy. Anyway, I should go wake up Y/n, she'll look so cute!

Your POV

I was hella stressed over what to wear because I was going to be with Toga. My grandmother couldn't care less, but here I am fussing over nothing. Opening my bag, I saw almost close to nothing that I could wear for an event like this. It was around eight in the evening, so I still had time before I needed to go. I decided to risk it and go back to the old hotel that I used to live in, knowing I had some more clothes there. I left a note for anyone in case they noticed I was gone and climbed out my window. While walking there, I started to think about the possible outcomes. 

My grandmother could love Toga, Toga could possibly kill my grandmother, or I will be embarrassed by my grandmother. I hope it's the first option. Anyway, I soon arrived and entered the abandoned hotel seeing yellow caution tape. Yep, heroes and police were here.

 How did they even find me? That's not important, I just need to grab an outfit that would work and leave. Maybe also grab some other things that I need. Luckily, they didn't take anything.  I grabbed everything I needed and soon got back to the base. I put on a simple F/c dress that went over my knee by an inch. I don't care for dresses much but I think they're nice.

I styled my hair and Toga came in at the right moment. She was wearing a pretty blue dress with a leather jacket and her was in her signature style. She looks adorable! I stared at her for a minute before I turned into a tomato. Get it together Y/n! "You look great, Toga!" I tell her. She slightly turned pink. 

"So do you, Y/n!" She exclaimed. I walked up to her and was feeling a little brave, I locked our arms together.

"Ready?" I ask her 

"Always!" Toga responded. I suddenly had the fun idea of getting there in an unique way. "Instead of going out the door, want to go in style?" I ask with a mischievous glint in my E/c eyes. Toga looked slightly confused so I gestured to the window. "We could go to rooftop to rooftop." I suggest. She smiled, showing off her fangs. 

Her gold eyes looked excited. "Let's do it!" With that, we walked over to the window and opened it. I grab my dress and let go of Toga. Luckily, we were both wearing tights underneath our dresses. I get onto the ledge and do a back-flip, which now had wind rushing past me while I was falling backwards. Luckily, I approaching another rooftop. I did a flip in the air before landing into the rooftop gracefully. Toga looked seriously impressed. "Come on down!" I call out to her. 

Toga's POV

How did she do that? She is just as clumsy as a baby giraffe. "Come on down!" Y/n called out to me. I give her a wide smile before also falling towards her. I'll admit, I was having quite a bit of fun. I was lost in my thoughts before I felt someone carrying me. It was Y/n with flushed cheeks. Setting me down, we both laughed. 

"That was so cool!" I exclaim. 

"Yeah! Now, let's go see my grandmother now. I have a feeling she'll like you." Y/n told me. We jumped from rooftop to rooftop a couple of time before we stood in front of a nice house. "Ready?" Y/n asked me. 

"Yeah!" I tell her.